国开电大开放英语4阶段性综合评测3(Unit 36)答案

Open

阶段性综合评测3(Unit 36)答案.doc

下载:4485 次
【上面答案为下列试题答案,请核对试题后再购买】www.botiku.com零号电大
题目顺序是随机的,使用查找功能(Ctrl+F)进行搜索
"题目: --Oh dear! I’ve just broken a window.
--____! It can’t be helped.
: That’s fine
; Never mind
; Great
; Not at all"
"题目: --Sorry, I have kept you waiting.
  --__________________.
: That’s all right.  
; I don’t care.
; No, not at all.
; I’m sad. "
"题目:--Can I borrow your camera for a week?
  --__________________.
: Yes, you can borrow.
; Yes, bring it with you.
; It doesn’t matter.
; Sure, here you are. "
"题目:--Can I help you with your luggage?
--__________________.
: Thank you. I can manage it myself
; You do your things, please
; No, I don’t need your help
; No way. I can do it myself"
"题目:--I believe we’ve met somewhere before.
--No, ____.
: it can’t be right.
;  it isn’t the same.
;  I don’t think so.  
; I’d rather not."
"题目:--I doubt whether the Chinese Football Team can win the game this time.
  --__________________.
: That’s true.
; I like the team.  
;  I don’t believe it.
; It’s hard to say."
"题目:--I had a really good weekend at my uncle’s.
  --__________________.
: Oh, that’s very nice of you.
; Oh, I’m glad to hear that.
; Certainly.
; It’s a pleasure. "
"题目:--Must I be home before seven?
  --__________________.
: Yes, you will.
; No, you won’t.
; No, you needn’t.
; No, you mustn’t."
"题目:--Thank you ever so much for the book you gave me.
: Yes, it is good.
; I’m glad you like it.
;  No thanks.  
; No, it’s not so good."
"题目:--Thank you very much for giving me so much help.
  --__________________.
: You’re welcome.
; Thanks.
; No thank you.  
; OK. "
"题目:--This is the worst film ever produced. Do you think so?
  --__________________.
: You’re wrong.
; Not at all.
; No, that’s not real.
; I don’t think so, I’m afraid."
"题目:--What day is today?
--__________________.
: Today is Saturday.
; Today is March 25th.  
; Today is cold.
; Today is fine. "
"题目:--What would you like to have, meat or fish?
  --__________________.
: Yes, I like meat.
; Yes, I like fish.
; Either will do.
; No, they are not my favorite."
"题目:--When your classmate can’t follow you, what will he say to you?
--He will say, “____.”
: What you said was nonsense.
; Can you say for a second time?
; I don’t understand anything.
; Pardon?"
"题目:--Would you rather come on Friday or Saturday?
--__________________.
: Yes, of course.
; No, thanks.
;  It doesn’t matter.
; Friday."
"题目: It ________ be better to arrive at the railway station earlier.
: would
; had
; can
; ought "
"题目: It is interesting _____________ the UK has one of the lowest GDP per worker in Europe.
: when
; that
;  -
; why"
"题目:________ I get home from work, I’ll make dinner.
: When
; Before
; -        
; Unless"
"题目:____________ the factory doesn’t smell terrible.
: Amazing
; Amazingly
; Amazed
; Amazedly"
"题目:_____, people who don't smoke are healthier than people who do.
: On average
; By average
; In average
; At average"
"题目:He advised her ______________ long hours.
: to not  work
; not to work
; not working
; not to working"
"题目:He claims ________ an alien spacecraft.
: seeing
; see
; to have seen
; saw"
"题目:He keeps getting ______________ me and I really don’t know what I’ve done wrong.
: over
; by
; on
; at"
"题目:I still enjoyed the week _____________the weather.
: although
; despite
;  but
; though"
"题目:I think they should ________ children leave school at 15.
: to let
; let
; be letting
; letting"
"题目:I was _________________ exhausted after such a long walk.
: very
; fairly
; quite
; absolutely"
"题目:I was sick, but I ________ it at the weekend.
: got by
; got away
; got over   
; got at"
"题目:It ________ be better to arrive at the railway station earlier.
: would
; ought
; had
; can"
"题目:It is ____________ that we could only stay there for three weeks.
: sadly
; sad
; sadness
; saddened"
"题目:It is ______________ for people to work shorter hours.
: suggested
; advisable
; recommended  
; advised"
"题目:It is a good idea ____________ people to take holidays.
: with
;  to
; for
; of"
"题目:John suggested that I __________ to France for the weekend.
: went
; going
; go
;  had gone"
"题目:Men ________ at the stars using telescopes for centuries now.
: looked      
; have been looking
; have been looked
; had looked"
"题目:My holiday was great ________.  
: funny
; funness
; fun
; funnily"
"题目:New regulations ________ last year to control airline safety.
: were introducing
; were introduced
; were being introduced
; was introduced"
"题目:People will never live on Mars. It’s ________.
: impossible
; imperfec
; impassable
; impatient"
"题目:That film was awful; I was really ________.
: born
; bore
; bored
; boring"
"题目:The boss recommended ___________ the secretary should have a long weekend.
: to
; that
; for
; why"
"题目:The doctor advised the astronaut ________ every two hours.
: to rest
; resting
; rest
;  rested"
"题目:The food was ________ good, but not good enough for me to eat there again.
: too
; very
; quite
; absolutely"
"题目:The more people travel by plane, the ________ it will become.
: more cheap
; cheapest
; cheaper   
; cheap"
"题目:The story is set ________ in Vietnam.
: down
; out
; up
; -"
"题目:The survival course was really _________________.
: interesting
; interested
; an interest
;  interests"
"题目:To get to Bristol you need to ________ the M40 motorway.
: take
; drive
; get
; go"
"题目:Where can I get ________ this problem?
: help with
; help
; help to
;  help about"
"题目:2 Patten Close
Derby
      DJ5 6XX
            16 April 2003
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to complain about a recent stay at your hotel, The Grand. My wife and I arrived on 21st March and stayed for two nights.
(1) {A; B; C; D}  we waited twenty minutes at reception (2) {A; B; C; D}there was nobody at the desk. (3) {A; B; C; D} we waited a further twenty minutes because the receptionist could not find our booking. (4) {A; B; C; D} our luggage was left unattended in reception for three hours until we finally took it to our room ourselves.
Our room was not available immediately when we arrived. (5) {A; B; C; D}  we had to wait another hour before we could go to the room. When we saw the room, it had two single beds and we had asked for a double bed, (6) {A; B; C; D} we had to change it. Unfortunately the second room was on the top floor and the lift was out of order. And (7) {A; B; C; D} we had asked for a room with a sea view, it was facing the road.
Although the food in the restaurant was quite good, we were unhappy with the service we received. We had booked an evening meal inclusive in the price of the room. (8) {A; B; C; D} we did not take money to the dining room and then discovered that we had to pay for the wine immediately. Unfortunately, the waiters were rude and unhelpful. (9) {A; B; C; D} the manager did agree that we could pay the wine bill in the morning.
(10) {A; B; C; D}I was most dissatisfied with the entire experience and I expect full compensation for the inconvenience caused.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Arthur Mullard
1. A.Consequently            B.Firstly                      C.However                D. Finally
2. A.because                      B.to sum up               C.although                 D. so
3. A.While                            B.Consequently        C.Then                        D. After
4. A.Despite the fact that                 B.Moreover       C.So               D. Therefore
5. A.Therefore                   B.Then                        C.What is more        D. Because
6. A.so                                  B.finally                      C.in conclusion         D. in all
7. A.then                              B.although                 C.because                  D. so
8. A.What is more             B. First                        C. Consequently     D. Second
9. A.However                     B.Although                C.Because                 D. Therefore
10. A. Despite                    B.First                         C. To sum up           D. Because"
"题目:TABETHA ADVENTURE CENTRE
OPEN APRIL TO OCTOBER
Deep in the heart of the Brecon Beacons in Wales, Tabetha Adventure Centre offers you the chance (1){A; B; C; D} something wildly different for your holidays this year.
The rivers and lakes of this remote wilderness area allow us (2){A; B; C; D} a range of water-based activities:
* Solo canoe – training is given in (3){A; B; C; D} canoes; then you go solo in the last days of the course.
* White-water rafting - four to a raft, you will enjoy the experience and friendship of working together to pilot these tiny crafts through rapid rivers and (4){A; B; C; D} currents.
* Sailing and yachting courses are also (5){A; B; C; D}  for beginners and more (6){A; B; C; D} sailors on the beautiful natural lakes.
The mountains and cliffs also offer a (7){A; B; C; D} range of opportunities:
* day hiking and overnight wild camping
* rock climbing for all levels of ability
* bungee jumping
* birdwatching in the high peaks
Finally, for the really adventurous , our one-week parachute preparation course, (8){A; B; C; D} to a jump where you come in over the Atlantic Ocean and land (9){A; B; C; D} the beach.
And for the really tough, we run a five-day or ten-day survival skills course - to prepare you (10){A; B; C; D} whatever life brings.
1. A. doing                 B. to do             C. to be done            D. to be doing
2. A. offered              B. offer              C. to offer                  D. to be offered
3. A. two persons    B. two-persons         C. two person’s                 D. two-person
4. A. challenging      B. challenged   C. to challenge                   D. to be challenged
5. A. availed              B. availing         C. available             D. to avail
6. A. experienced     B. experiencing        C. experience                   D. to experience
7. A. heavy                 B. wide              C. large                       D. great
8. A. lead          B. led                 C. leading                   D. to lead
9. A. in                        B. for                  C. at                            D. on
10. A. for           B. to                   C. with                        D. from"
"题目:TINY TONGA LAUNCHES SPACE TOURISM PLAN
The tiny (1){A; B; C; D}  South Pacific state of Tonga has always had serious problems  (2){A; B; C; D} money, and so it has always been entrepreneurial. It has sold Tongan passports (3){A; B; C; D} Hong Kong businessmen; it sold possible satellite broadcasting locations in space; it even officially changed to a different time zone to be the first country to welcome the new millennium.
Now Tonga’s latest  (4){A; B; C; D} venture is a plan to become the world centre of space tourism. The Tonga government has made an agreement with a US company to allow it to use one of its 170 islands to launch rockets that will take tourists on week-long trips into space at a cost of US$2 million each.
For this price, space tourists receive  (5){A; B; C; D} training in a 'resort setting', followed by the holiday of a lifetime orbiting the Earth. Two astronaut pilots and four astronaut tourists will  (6){A; B; C; D}  the trip. However, sceptics say that these budgets are inadequate. Although they predict that space tourism will eventually bring an income of US$10 – 20 billion a year, they calculate that the budget of $8 million per trip will not be enough to pay  (7){A; B; C; D}   the required technology.
Comparison with the current space tourism programme suggests this maths may be accurate. To ride the Russian _Soyuz_ (the only tourist ride currently available) costs more than US$20 million per person. However, other people, including one important ex-cosmonaut , criticise the Russian government  (8){A; B; C; D} raising money in this way, even though it uses the money for the space programme. In the ex-cosmonaut's  (9){A; B; C; D}, it uses up Russia’s agreed quota of space missions without achieving anything. He also believes that these (10){A; B; C; D} tourists would be a danger in a difficult or life-threatening crisis in space.
1. A. poverty-strike    B. poverty-striking     C. poverty-stricken    D. poverty-struck
2. A. to raise        B. raising             C. rising        D. to rise
3. A. to         B. for                   C. with                D. from
4.   A. money-made       B. money-to-make   
C. money-making        D. money-to-be-made
5. A. 60-days             B. 60 days           C. 60 day            D. 60 days’
6. A. make           B. give                 C. get                  D. go
7. A. to         B. for                   C. with                D. –
8. A. of         B. from         C. at                    D. for
9. A. opinion              B. mind        C. decision          D. brains
10. A. unexperienced B. ilexperienced  C. inexperienced D. imexperienced"
"题目:A recent survey has revealed that the country with the shortest holidays and the longest working hours in Europe is the UK. In the UK, a worker puts in over 43.6 hours a week on average - far higher than any other European country. The average in the European Union (EU) is around 40 hours a week. Astonishingly, in the UK, one in ten workers spends more than 61 hours a week at work. In addition, a British worker only has 20 days’ holiday a year.
Interestingly, however, despite the fact that the British have the shortest holidays and the longest working hours in the EU, the UK's GDP per worker is one of the lowest in Europe.
Mediterranean countries like Spain, Portugal, Greece and Italy have some of the longest holidays in Europe, ranging from 33 to 36 days. Although Austria has the longest holiday time of all in Europe (38 days on average), it has an above-average GDP per worker.
题目:
1. UK Workers have the shortest holidays {A; B; C; D} .
A. in the world
B. in Europe
C. in western Europe
D. in the Mediterranean
2. On average workers in the UK puts in {A; B; C; D} hours more than those in the European Union.
A. 3.6 hours
B. 17.4 hours
C. 20 hours
D. 21 hours
3. In the UK, {A; B; C; D} works more than 61 hours a week.
A. one in five
B. one in ten
C. one in 20
D. one in 40
4. The second paragraph mainly tells us that {A; B; C; D}.
A. the British have the shortest holidays
B. the British have the longest holidays
C. the British have the longest working hours
D. the UK’s GDP per worker is one of the lowest in Europe
5. {A; B; C; D} has the longest holiday time of all in Europe.
A. Spain
B. Portugal
C. Austria
D. Greece"
"题目:As our cell phones get smarter, smaller and faster, and enable users to connect at high speeds to the Internet, an obvious question arises: is the mobile handset turning into the next computer? In one sense, it already has. Today’s most complicated mobile phones have the processing power of a mid-1990s PC while using 100 times less electricity. And more and more of today’s mobile phones have computer-like features, allowing their owners to send e-mails, browse (浏览) the Web and even take photos; 84 million mobile phones with digital cameras were shipped last year. We ask the question whether mobile phones will ever overshadow or replace the PC, and the issue suddenly becomes questionable. PC supporters say mobile phones are too small and connect too slowly to the Internet to become effective at tasks now performed on the large screens and keyboards of today’s computers. Fans of the mobile phones respond: just wait. Coming techniques will solve the limitation of the mobile phone. “One day, two or three billion people will have cell phones, and they are not going to have PCs,” says one inventor of the smart phone and the chief technology officer of an important smart phone company. “The mobile phone will become their digital life.”
The inventor’s newest product, the shiny, slim pocket-size cell phone, has a tiny keyboard, a built-in digital camera and narrow openings for added memory. The smart phone market makes up only five percent of overall mobile phone sales today, but the figure has been doubling each year. In the United States, it’s the business crowd that’s primarily buying these handsets. “What makes the smart phone so much better than the computer is that it’s always with you, always up and always ready,” says one of them, who works in an 80-member law firm, which recently started giving its lawyers smart phones instead of laptops.
题目:
The author believes that the mobile phone has already turned into the next computer to some extent, since {A; B; C; D} .
A. most of the mobile phones today have the processing power of a mid-1990s PC
B. more and more of today’s mobile phones have computer-like features
C. 84 million mobile phones with digital cameras were shipped last year
D. cell phones get smarter, smaller and faster, and enable users to connect at high speeds to the Internet
2. PC supporters believe that {A; B; C; D} in the future.
A. computers will work more effectively at tasks
B. computers will perform better with large screens and keyboards
C. mobile phones are too small to be compared with computers
D. mobile phones will not replace the computer
3. Fans of the mobile phones think {A; B; C; D} in the future.
A. they have to wait to see what happens
B. two or three billion people will have cell phones
C. new techniques will solve the limitations of the mobile phone
D. the mobile phone will become their digital life
4. In the sentence of the second paragraph, “…but the figure has been doubling each year”, the word “figure” refers to {A; B; C; D}.
A. the five percent of the overall mobile phone’s market share
B. a mobile phone’s using 100 times less electricity than a mid-1990s PC
C. the number of two or three billion people who are not going to have PCs
D. the inventor’s newest product, the shiny, slim pocket-size cell phone
5. InAmerica, the main buyers of the smart phones are {A; B; C; D}.
A. fans of mobile phones
B. ordinary crowd
C. business people
D. lawyers "
"题目:Between the wars, the name of Croydon was famous worldwide because it held the promise of glamour and romance. The reason was the presence of CroydonAirport: the stepping-off point to Europe and the world for those few who could afford air travel. It was the centre of the British Empire’s airmail services, and the start or finish of many heroic long-distance flights. Croydon was the world’s first international airport.
HISTORY
At the end of the First World War, the decision was taken to combine two military airfields, and to make them the “Air Port of London” – the capital’s official customs arrival or departure point for all international flights.
      When the airport opened in 1920, scheduled flights were introduced, carrying passengers, mail and freight to Paris, Amsterdam and Rotterdam, and from 1923 to Berlin. Every effort was made to provide a luxurious standard of in-flight accommodation and entertainment. Passengers wearing evening-dress and ball gowns made the short flight to Paris: they danced and drank champagne during the trip.
      Many of the aircraft themselves would be unrecognisable today. _Empire Flying Boats _offering luxurious travel and first class accommodation catered for the privileged few. There was plenty of space to relax during the many hours in the air, which was very important because trips to the furthest corners of Africa, India and the Far East were measured in days not hours.
      Croydon witnessed many of the early landmarks of international flight. Croydon airport finally closed in 1959 – it was unable to expand enough to cope with the massive growth in air travel after the Second World War.
Today you can visit Croydon airport and relive the romance and excitement of the early days of air travel. You can board an_ Empire Flying Boat _standing majestically in open fields and you can eat a meal cooked in the style of that day. You can even operate the old air traffic control machines from the top of the original control tower.
题目:
1. Croydon airport became so famous worldwide between the two world wars just because {A; B; C; D} .
A. it was the centre of the British Empire’s airmail services.
B. it was the world’s first international airport.
C. it served as the start or finish of many heroic long-distance flights.
D. all of the above.
2. Croydon functioned as an international airport for  {A; B; C; D} .
A. 36 years
B. 39 years
C. 25 years
D. 22 years
3. When Croydon airport first opened in 1920, the destinations of its scheduled flights included {A; B; C; D}.
A. London and Paris
B. only Paris
C. Paris, Amsterdam and Rotterdam
D. Paris, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and Berlin
4. According to the passage, which one of the following statements is NOT TRUE?{A; B; C; D}
A. Empire Flying Boats offered luxurious travel services.
B. Aircrafts could fly from Croydon airport to the furthest corners of Africa, India and the Far East.
C. Only a few people could afford air travel those days.
D. Flight from London to Paris took a very long time at that time.
5. Which one of the following things cannot you do today? {A; B; C; D}.
A. You can fly an _Empire Flying Boat_ in Croydon airport
B. You can operate the old air traffic control machines from the top of the original control tower
C. You can board an _Empire Flying Boat_ in Croydon airport
D. You can eat a meal cooked in the style of that day when Croydon airport was in its prime days"
"题目:CHINA IN SPACE
Since the time when Chairman Mao said,"China cannot even put a potato in space, "things have changed considerably. First, in 1961, the Russians gave us the word ”cosmonaut”, and then the word astronaut followed from the USA; when China completed its first manned mission, the world was given the word "taikonaut”.
China had launched a number of satellites before October 2003 when the first manned     spaceship was launched, powered by the Long March 2F rocket. The spacecraft Shenzhou V, carrying Cononel Yang Liwei, orbited the Earth 14 times in a mission that lasted 21 hours. The spacecraft was launched from the JiuquanSpaceCenter in GansuProvince and made a perfect landing in Inner Mongolia. “I have seen many landings before and I think that ours has been one of the most successful,” said Cononel Yang. The 38-year-old taikonaunt had been taking part in the strenuous space training programme for five years. His schedule partly carried out in Russia, took all his time."I haven’t been able to take my son to kindergarten”, he said,"and I have never met my son’s teachers.”
The launch was one of a series in a space programme that is aiming to make China one of the world leaders. "We are looking at a range of possibilities. China is expected to complete its first exploration of the moon in 2010.We will establish bases there just as we did at the North and South Poles,” said Ouyang Ziyuan, head of the moon exploration programme,” and we won’t rule out assistance from outside.”
We can expect China to send more taikonauts into space in future years.
题目:
1. The word  “{A; B; C; D}  ” is invented by the Chinese.
A. cosmonaut
B. astronaut
C. taikonaunt
D. spacenaunt
2. The first manned spacecraft was launched in China{A; B; C; D} .
A. before October 2003
B. in October 2003
C. after October 2003
D. October 2005
3. The word “orbit” in Para 2 means “{A; B; C; D}”.
A. to move around
B. to follow
C. to accompany with
D. to be an orbital path
4. Which word has the similar meaning with “strenuous” in Para 4? {A; B; C; D}.
A. Time-consuming
B. interesting
C. Terrified
D. requiring a lot of energy and effort
5. Ouyang Ziyuan is{A; B; C; D}.
A. an astronaut
B. an engineer of spaceship
C. the head of the moon exploration programme
D. the leader of North and South poles exploration"
"题目:I used to think education was the most important thing in my life. Recently my attitude has begun to change, although I still hold that it is essential for everyone in the world today. As a top junior student in my college, I was asked to make a speech on how to learn English well. Standing in front of the audience facing so many freshmen, I was trembling. I didn’t remember any word that I had prepared. I ran out of the conference room without finishing my speech, leaving everyone puzzled. I cried that night in my room, feeling that I was a loser. Studying takes so much of my time that I feel unable to really develop myself. I am just storing knowledge; yet fail to communicate with others. I have received many awards in school, but they don’t necessarily reflect anything about me. I don’t know how to socialize. When I leave school I fear I will be of no use to society.
I realize that everyone has her or his own way of living. I want to change my lifestyle. Of course I will keep studying. Yet I plan to look for a part time job, which might turn out to be a good chance to get to know society. I still believe that working my hardest does make me happy. I will still stay on in college, but I will not allow it to shelter me from the real world.
题目:
1. From this passage, we know that the author {A; B; C; D} .
A. does not think education is the most important thing in her life any more
B. thinks that communication with other people is more important than education
C. realizes that it is more important to really develop oneself than just to store knowledge
D. comes to learn how important it is to make a public speech
2.   By saying that she is “a top junior student” in her college, the author means that she is  {A; B; C; D} .
A. a good student in her third year in college
B. a very young college student
C. younger than most students in college
D. shorter than others in college
3. The author thinks the awards she has received  {A; B; C; D}.
A. show that she is a top student
B. show how much time she has spent in learning
C. mean she only knows how to learn, but not how to socialize
D. don’t necessarily reflect her real self
4. The author fears that she will be of no use to society, mainly because  {A; B; C; D}.
A. she feels she is a loser
B. she does not know how to communicate with others
C. studying takes too much of her time
D. she is unable to develop herself
5. Which of the following statements is not true according to the passage, when the author says that she wants to find a part time job?{A; B; C; D}
A. The job might enable her to get to know society.
B. She wants to change her lifestyle.
C. Working part time while studying will make her happy.
D. She wants to get some shelter from the real world."
"题目:WELCOME TO OXFORD
BACKGROUND
Oxford is famous for its university and for its beautiful parks and gardens. It also has wonderful restaurants and concert halls where you can hear the world’s finest musicians. You can go into the Pitt Rivers museum and look at African masks and ancient instruments from faraway tribes – the collection of an adventurer from the 19th century.
WHERE TO STAY
You can stay in luxury at the Randolph Hotel or in simple bed and breakfast accommodation on Cowley Road.
WHERE TO EAT
You can eat at 5-star French restaurants or more simple but excellent Asian places. But best of all are the English pubs where you can eat roasts and pies and drink fine British beer.
WHAT TO DO IN THE CITY
The most famous sight in the city is Christchurch Cathedral. Also don’t miss the Bodleian Library where you can see the Book of Kells, which is over 1,000 years old.
WHERE TO GO OUTSIDE OF THE CITY
Go along the Woodstock Road to the north of the city to Woodstock where you can visit BlenheimPalace, the family home of Winston Churchill. Or take a trip to Stratford on Avon to see a play in Shakespeare’s hometown.
HOW TO GET THERE
FACT FILE
By car: take the M40 from London. Oxford is 40 miles from the capital.
By train: from Heathrow or Paddington: there are hourly train services to the station which is situated half a mile to the west of the city centre.
题目:
1. You should go to {A; B; C; D}  in Oxford if you want to have a clear idea of traditional African craftsmanship.
A. AfricanArtsCenter
B. an adventurer’ private museum
C. Pitt Rivers museum
D. OxfordUniversity
2. According to the passage, the best eating place suggested by the writer is {A; B; C; D}.
A. 5-star French restaurants
B. Asian restaurants
C. the English pubs
D. Italian restaurants
3. The Book of Kells is stored in {A; B; C; D}.
A. Christchurch Cathedral
B. Bodleian Library
C. Woodstock
D. Stratford on Avon
4. The recommended place by the writer is  {A; B; C; D} if you are an admirer of Winston Churchill.
A. Bodleian Library
B. BlenheimPalace
C. Stratford on Avon
D. Christchurch Cathedral
5. When you drive a car to Oxford from London, you should take  {A; B; C; D}.
A. the M40
B. the Heathrow highway
C. the Paddington highway
D. the hourly bus services "
"题目:All that glitters is not gold.
: 所有闪亮的都不是金子。
; 所有闪光的东西未必都是金子。
; 所有闪光的都是金子。"
"题目:Do you mind my smoking here?
: 你同意我在这儿吸烟吗?
; 你介意我在这里吸烟吗?
; 你不介意我在这儿吸烟吧?"
"题目:Fires may do more damage than the earthquakes.
: 火灾所造成的损失可能比地震还严重。
; 大火比地震带来更多伤害。
; 火灾带来较多破坏,又引发了地震。"
"题目:Fred was such a hardworking student that he soon came out first in the class.
: 因为弗莱德很勤奋,所以他很快就是班里第一了。
; 弗莱德是个学习如此勤奋的学生,以至于不久他就成了班上学习最好的学生。
; 弗莱德是很努力的学生,他很快第一个从班里出来。"
"题目:I don’t care about others’ opinions.
: 我没留意别人的意见。
;  我不在乎别人的想法。
; 我不喜欢别人的意见。"
"题目:I was too excited to say a word in front of him.
: 我太激动了,在他面前都说不出一句话来。
; 我太激动,在他面前只说得出一句话
; 我很激动,只和他说了一句话。"
"题目:It’s not much different from that heavy metal music you like so much.
: 这和重金属音乐差别不大,都是你喜欢的。
; 这和你喜欢的重金属音乐有些小差别
; 这和你很喜欢听的重金属音乐没有很大的差别。"
"题目:John has been teaching English here since he came to China in 2003.
: 约翰现在在教英语,他2003年就到了中国。
; 约翰2003年到中国后开始教英语。
; 约翰2003年到中国后就一直教英语。"
"题目:She is used to living in the countryside.
: 她喜欢乡野生活。
; 她习惯住在乡下。
; 她曾住在乡下。"
"题目:The meal was very good except that the fish was a bit too salty.
: 要不是鱼很咸,这就是顿很好的饭了。
; 这顿饭很好,不过鱼有些咸。
; 除了鱼有一点咸,这顿饭很不错。"
"题目:We’re running behind schedule by about 15 minutes.
: 我们一直在跑,但还是迟了15分钟。
; 我们落后于预定计划大约15分钟。
; 我们跟着计划,但还是晚了15分钟。"
"题目:Would you mind closing the window for me?
: 你愿意为我关上窗户吗?
; 你介意为我关上窗户吗?
; 你同意关窗吗?"
回复

使用道具 举报