课程地址:点击查看本课程所有任务列表

付费内容 购买记录

隐藏答案
用户购买价格:2金币
本套试题答案购买后显示
购买本答案

【上面答案为下列试题答案,请核对试题后再购买】www.botiku.com零号电大
题目为随机,用查找功能(Ctrl+F)搜索题目
"题目:____ day of June is International Children's Day.
: The first
; First
; One"
"题目:____she wins  ____loses, this is her last chance.
: If ……or
; Whether……or
; Whether……or not"
"题目:—But actually, I'm at work. So rather not wait. Would you mind taking a message?

—. Go ahead.
: No, it's my pleasure.
; No, I don't mind.
; No, not at all."
"题目:—Hello, Can I speak to Liu Hui, please?

—____________________
: Yes, I am.
; Yes, speaking.
; Yes, you can."
"题目:—Hello, May I speak to Zhang Hua?

—___________________I'm afraid he isn't in at the moment.
: OK, please wait .
; Yes, I will ask him to answer the phone.
; One moment, please."
"题目:—Is that Jim speaking?

—No.___________________
: This is Tom.
; I am Tom.
; Tom is here."
"题目:—Social Work Service Center!

—Hello, May I speak to Zhang Hua?
: Can I help you ?
; Who are you?
; Who is that?"
"题目:Bankers were __________ of  a world banking crisis.
: fearful
; fear
; tied"
"题目:He made up a good __________for staying at home.
: reason
; explanation
; excuse"
"题目:He usually __________from headache.
: endures
; suffers
; receives"
"题目:Listen! The baby ____ in the next room.
: cries
; cried
; is crying"
"题目:The government ____them with accommodation.
: offers
; gives
; provides"
"题目:The old lady __________Tom for breaking the window.
: blamed
; praised
; asked"
"题目:The pace of __________ growth is picking up.
: economy
; economical
; economic"
"题目:You are ____ to finish your homework on time.
: supposing
; supposed
; not supposed"

"二、听录音,判断正误(每题10分)

t_7wz.mp3  操作提示:句子正确选择下拉选项框为“T”;句子错误选择下拉选项框为“F”。
1. In a close relationship or a marriage, if one person tries to control another, domestic abuse may happen.{T; F}

2. If the abusive behavior comes from a teenager, sometimes it is acceptable.{T; F}

3. Domestic abuse usually includes physical violence, verbal violence and emotional abuse. {T; F}

4. Besides the purpose of gaining and maintaining total control over someone, domestic abuse may be used for some other purposes.{T; F}

5. Domestic abuse only happens among rich people. {T; F}"
"二、阅读理解:填写主题句(每空10分)

操作提示:通过题目中的下拉选项框选择恰当的词语补全填空。

HOW TO HELP VICTIMS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Domestic violence is a very painful experience for those who have to go through it. The victims often have very low self-esteem. They tend to blame themselves for the abuse and make excuses for the abuser. Great patience and understanding are needed in order to help these victims. Then how do we deal with domestic violence?

Firstly, {A; B; C; D; E}. If someone you know has unexplained injuries or seems fearful of other people in the household, she may be a victim of domestic violence.

Secondly, {A; B; C; D; E}. Talk to the victim and express understanding that she is in a difficult situation. Do not simply ask her to leave her abuser. It will not help the situation. It will make her feel more alone and bad.

Thirdly, {A; B; C; D; E}. Listen to everything the victim has to say, and do not try to give any judgment. Let the victim know that you are available to help.

Fourthly,{A; B; C; D; E}. Encourage the victim to take part in events and activities outside of the abusive relationship. Besides, provide them with information for anti-abuse programs.

Last but not least, {A; B; C; D; E}. You can always call the local Domestic Violence Help Center for help and advice.

A. communicate with the victim in a right way

B. recognize the signs of domestic violence

C. ask the victim to take part in some activities

D. turn to the Domestic Violence Help Center

E. listen to the victim carefully"
"二、阅读理解:完形填空(每空10分)

操作提示:通过题目中的下拉选项框选择恰当的词语补全填空。

EFFECTS OF CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT

Child abuse may leave lasting scars. Some scars are physical, but some emotional scars may affect a child's whole life. The effects of child abuse include:

Lack of trust. The child needs safety physically and {A; B; C}. If a child suffers from abuse, he won't feel safe, so it is very difficult for him to learn to trust people. This may lead to difficulties when the child has to {A; B; C}good relationship with the others, because he is afraid that someone may control him.

Feelings of being “worthless”. If you tell a child over and over again that he is stupid or no good, it is very hard for him to overcome the feelings, and he will accept them. When he grows up, he may not work hard for a {A; B; C} life, because he doesn't believe he can make it or he thinks of himself as worthless.

Trouble in {A; B; C} emotions. If an adult once suffered from abuse in his childhood, he can't express emotions safely. {A; B; C}, the emotions are coming out in unexpected ways. He may easily get angry, even turn to drugs to numb out the painful feelings.

1.  A. emotional       B.  verbal             C.  emotionally

2.  A. keep              B. form                C.  have

3.  A.  better           B. good                C. nice

4.  A. to control       B.  controlling       C. control

5.  A. In addition      B. By contrast      C.   As a result"

回复

使用道具 举报