Open
课程地址:点击查看本课程所有任务列表

付费内容 购买记录

隐藏答案
用户购买价格:2金币
本套试题答案购买后显示
购买本答案

【上面答案为下列试题答案,请核对试题后再购买】www.botiku.com零号电大
题目序列是随机的,请按题目关键词查找(或按快捷键Ctrl+F输入题目中的关键词,不要输入整个题目)
"题目:?It's said that some measures have been taken _____ this problem.
A.dealing with?
B.to deal with?
C.dealt with?
D."
"题目:?Without close quality control, we may _____ fraud, and the e-shop may suddenly go offline, so you can't get a refund.?
A.account
B.discount?
C.encounter ?
D."
"题目:______ friends and colleagues greeted each other with that day was “Bought anything today?”
A.That ?
B.Who
C.What
D."
"题目:—________________ , but I still have the feeling that it's not safe enough. —I couldn't agree more. That's why I only do street shopping.
A.Paying online is much unsafe than before
B.Paying online is less safer than before
C.?Paying online is much safer than before
D."
"题目:—Amy, do you shop online often? — ______________.
A.No, I don't think so?
B.That's a good idea
C.Yes. It's very convenient and the price is often lower than in store
D."
"题目:An on-line virtual supermarket ______ the real supermarket, which makes it feel so real.?
A.stimulates ?
B.simulates ?
C.simulators
D."
"题目:—Are there any disadvantages to shopping online? —___________. But I think this problem will be solved soon.
A.It makes life easy
B.?It takes some time for the stuff you buy online to arrive
C.The stuff you buy online arrives quickly.
D."
"题目:Chinese shoppers spent billions online yesterday as they took advantage _____ discounts offered on Singles Day (November 11).?
A.?in
B.of
C.with
D."
"题目:—Have you ever tried shopping online?—No, never. ____________, especially for clothes and shoes.
A.I prefer to actually see and touch what I'm buying before I pay for it?
B.I prefer not to actually see and touch what I'm buying before I pay for it
C.I would rather surf online and I pay for it immediately?
D."
"题目:I couldn't agree more. That's ______ I only do street shopping.
A.whether?
B.because ?
C.why?
D."
"题目:—Some friends say when they get the article, ______________.—That happens. So close quality control is needed to avoid e-shoppers' fraud.
A.it's quite different from what they saw on the website advertisement
B.it's quite same to what they saw on the website advertisement
C.it's easy to lose personal information
D."
"题目:Sometimes I surf online shops to check some related information, and then go to a physical store to do the ______ shopping.
A.virtual?
B.simulated ??
C.actual
D."
"题目:Then your _____will be sold by auction.
A.?stiff ?
B.staff?
C.stuff?
D."
"题目:They exchanged tales of ____ or disappointing news of popular items sold out minutes after the spree began at midnight.
A.bargains?
B.deals ?
C.goods
D."
"题目:What's more, it's not always so ______ for us to pay online as hackers might steal our user name and password.
A.safety ?
B.safe ?
C.safely ?
D."
"题目:阅读理解:根据文章内容,判断正误(每题10分)。
Online Shopping Spree Sets Record
  Chinese shoppers spent billions online yesterday as they took advantage of discounts offered on Singles Day (November 11). It is a festival for young single people to celebrate by eating together, sending gifts or going shopping, thus seized on by online retailers to increase sales.  It took only 13 hours for sales on just two online sites, Taobao and Tmall, to fly past last year's overall total of 19.1 billion yuan (US$3.1 billion).The final figure of Singles Day reached an astonishing 35.02 billion yuan as hundreds of thousands of consumers rushed to buy clothes, furniture, and home decoration items at discount prices. What friends and colleagues greeted each other with that day was “Bought anything today?” as they exchanged tales of bargains or disappointing news of popular items sold out minutes after the spree began at midnight.  In under nine hours, turnover at the Alibaba Group's Tmall and Taobao sites had exceeded that of last year's Cyber Monday, a similar event in the United States.  “We hope other e-commerce sites also did a good job as we want Singles Day to be a holiday for consumers and a good chance for retailers to discover the unmet needs of shoppers,” Jack Ma, founder and chairman of Alibaba Group, told reporters.  “It's not a difficult thing to bring our total transaction size to 100 billion yuan in a couple of years but we hope to do more to help vendors and manufacturers to upgrade their products and service to reach more clients,” Ma said at a news briefing.
?
Online retailers took hold of the shopping spree to increase sales successfully.   (1)   
2. The final figure of Singles Day for this year reached 19.1 billion yuan.   (2)   
3. Cyber Monday is a similar event in the Great Britain.   (3)   
4. Other e-commerce sites did as well as Alibaba Group on Singles Day.   (4)   
5. Jack Ma's goal of transaction size is to reach 100 billion yuan in several years.   (5)    "
"题目:阅读理解:根据文章内容,选择正确答案(每题10分)。
Cyber Monday Clicks in with Record Sales
  Cyber Monday rocked while mobile sales roared.  The day widely regarded as the Super Bowl of online sales created a record day for retailers, including Walmart, and marked a shift in shopping preferences as smartphones and tablets drove nearly a third of traffic — and for some retailers, more than half.?  Walmart.com expects to register its biggest Cyber Monday yet, coming off a record Black Friday weekend online. Heading into the afternoon Monday, the website had already sold out of PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles, which weren't even discounted. Significant savings on TVs and tablets also encouraged shopping, says Joel Anderson, CEO of Walmart.com.  Retailers from Target to Sears are fast evolving Cyber Monday into something more akin to Cyber Week, as online deals stretch well beyond Monday.  As of 6 p.m. ET, sales on Amazon were up 44.3% over last year, while sales at eBay were up 32.1%, according to Channel Advisor, which tracks third-party sellers on eBay and Amazon. The online marketplaces are doing well in part because shoppers are heading to those sites to find popular products that are selling out at regular retailers, says Scot Wingo, CEO of Channel Advisor.  Flash-sale site Rue La La started Cyber Monday deals on Sunday with a “Cyberthon” that drew more than 350,000 people to the site. The sale promoted as much as 80% off on more than 150 brands. On Monday, sales of Cole Haan and Pandora Jewelry merchandise were strongest, CEO Steve Davis says.
?
Retailers used mobile devices and drove nearly a third of traffic, or even more than half to online shopping. As we know that doesn't belong to the mobile device.   (1)    A. tabletsB. smartphones C. personal computer
2. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles were sold out on the afternoon Monday although they weren't even discounted.    (2)     A. eBay.comB. Walmart.comC. Amazon.com
3. According to sales on Amazon were up 44.3% over last year, while sales at eBay were up 32.1%.   (3)     A. WalmartB. Rue La La C. Channel Advisor
4. Cyber Monday deals on Sunday with a “Cyberthon” that drew more than people to the site.    (4)    A. 350,000  B. 35,000  C. 3,500,000
5. We can infer from the passage _____ isn't an online retailer.    (5)     A. Sears B. Channel Advisor  C. Walmart
?"
"题目:完形填空:选择正确答案,补全文章(每题10分)。
  There is nothing in the US quite like Black Friday. Before midnight on Thursday, in malls across the US, people start queuing?   (1)     outside the locked entrances of stores, making longer and longer lines,?   (2)     coupons (优惠券), sipping coffee and hot chocolate, rubbing their hands and stamping (跺脚) their feet for warmth,?   (3)     chatting, and waiting for the clerks to open the door when the time arrives.  Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, which?   (4)     on Nov 28,2014, “has become in recent decades a special American holiday”, said the International Business Times. Indeed, up to 147 million Black Friday shoppers were expected to?   (5)     the dark of night and the elbows (手肘) of other shoppers so that they could bring home some bargains, according to the US National Retail Federation.
?"
"题目:翻译:为句子选择正确的翻译(每题10分)。
Shopping online is getting more and more popular.    (1)    A. 网上购物越来越流行。B.网上购物越多,就越受欢迎。C.越多的网上购物,就越多地得到流行。
2. Walmart.com expects to register its biggest Cyber Monday yet, coming off a record Black Friday weekend online.    (2)    A.沃尔玛公司期待注册其最大的网购星期一,然而却实现了黑色星期五周末在线记录。B.沃尔玛公司预测其注册的最大的在线星期一,又突破了黑色星期五周末在线记录。C.沃尔玛公司要求星期一网络技术注册,再次刷新了黑色星期五周末在线记录。
3. Retailers from Target to Sears are fast evolving Cyber Monday into something more akin to Cyber Week, as online deals stretch well beyond Monday.   (3)    A. 从塔吉特到西尔斯的零售商们正迅速把网购一星期改为像网购星期一的促销,因为在线交易在星期一之后也很好。B.从塔吉特到西尔斯的零售商们正迅速把网购星期一演变为网购一星期的促销,因为在线交易除了星期一之外都很好。C. 从塔吉特到西尔斯的零售商们正迅速把网购星期一发展成为更似网购一星期的促销,因为在线交易在星期一之后也很好。
4. The online marketplaces are doing well in part because shoppers are heading to those sites to find popular products that are selling out at regular retailers.    (4)    A.在线市场部分销售状况良好,原因是消费者去这些网站购买普通零售商店在售的畅销产品。B.在线市场销售状况良好,部分原因是,消费者去这些网站购买普通零售商店在售的畅销产品。C.在线市场销售状况良好,原因是部分消费者去这些网站购买普通零售商店在售的畅销产品。
5. Click the button “buy” or “add to my shopping cart” to continue shopping other items or check out.    (5)    A. 点击按钮“购买”或“加入购物车”,继续购买其他商品或检查商品。B.点击“购买”按钮或“加入购物车”,继续购买其他商品或结账离开。C.点击“购买”或“加入购物车”按钮,继续购买其他商品或办理退货手续。 "
回复

使用道具 举报