Open
课程地址:点击查看本课程所有任务列表

付费内容 购买记录

隐藏答案
用户购买价格:2金币
本套试题答案购买后显示
购买本答案

【上面答案为下列试题答案,请核对试题后再购买】www.botiku.com零号电大
题目序列是随机的,请按题目关键词查找(或按快捷键Ctrl+F输入题目中的关键词,不要输入整个题目)
"题目:— Could you be so kind as to turn down that rock “n” roll? I'm preparing for tomorrow's meeting report.— ______________.
A.It's none of you business
B.No, I don't think so
C.Sure. Sorry to disturb you
D."
"题目:______ has good reputation will sooner or later be successful in his business.
A.Whatever
B.Whoever
C.Whichever
D."
"题目:Although he has sought to find a peaceful _____, he is facing more pressure from his business rivals.
A.solute
B.solve
C.solution
D."
"题目:At the same time, the negotiator keeps things secret ____ would limit his/her ability to negotiate.
A.who
B.what
C.that
D."
"题目:—Hello, this is Lucas Bowen. I'd like to order some machines. —___________. When do you need them?
A.Sorry, I am busy?
B.No problem
C.No, you can do it online
D."
"题目:—I'll also throw in the discount of 10% on your up front deposit. What do you think about this suggestion? —______________.
A.Ok, I think we've both have done our best for this
B.No, the suggestion is too bad
C.Ok, you will benefit more than us
D."
"题目:—I'll be away on a business trip. Would you mind signing for my express delivery? —________________.
A.have no time
B.I'd rather not
C.I'd be happy to
D."
"题目:In business,whatever you do, do not ____ illegal benefit.
A.chase
B.choose?
C.challenge
D."
"题目:—Okay then, so to confirm: a 6% discount but you pay all the shipping and installation costs.—____________. I'll call you tomorrow.
A.Sorry, it's not clear
B.That sounds all right
C.Sorry, we didn't discuss about that
D."
"题目:That might be acceptable ______ you handle the insurance fees.
A.if
B.whether
C.even if
D."
"题目:Their skill and ____ has got them on the sales team.?
A.laziness
B.discourage
C.enthusiasm
D."
"题目:They wanted to ______ a discussion on economics.
A.initiative
B.initiate
C.initial
D."
"题目:To attract investors, the government has _____ its tax and labor laws.
A.adapted
B.applied
C.adjusted
D."
"题目:We can't manage that ____ you pay for the installation.?
A.if
B.until
C.unless
D."
"题目:When the rest of the room ______ emotional, stay cool and use logic to negotiate and close.
A.get
B.gets
C.got
D."
"题目:阅读理解:根据文章内容,选择正确答案(每题10分)。
  Emotions play an important part in the negotiation process, although it is only in recent years that their effect is being studied. Emotions have the potential to play either a positive or negative role in negotiation. During negotiations, the decision as to whether or not to settle rests in part on emotional factors. Negative emotions can cause intense and even irrational behavior, and can cause conflicts and negotiations to break down, but may be instrumental in attaining concessions. On the other hand, positive emotions often facilitate reaching an agreement and help to maximize joint gains, but can also be instrumental in attaining concessions. Positive and negative discrete emotions can be strategically displayed to influence task and relational outcomes and may play out differently across cultural boundaries.
Emotions play an important role during the negotiation, although their effect is being studied just    (1)    . A. at the beginning of negotiation practice B. during the negotiation process C. not long before
2. Negative emotions may    (2)     make concessions. A. be helpful to  B. be harmful to  C. be nothing to
3. During negotiations, the decision as to whether or not to settle depends in part on emotional factors.   (3)    A. totallyB. to some extendC. completely not
4. Attaining concessions can be done    (4)    .  A. only by negative emotions B. only by positive emotions C. by both negative and positive emotions
5. In different cultures, negotiators should use?   (5)    ? strategies to show positive and negative emotions. A. the sameB. differentC. no"
"题目:阅读理解:根据文章内容,判断正误(每题10分)。
The Golden Rules of Negotiating
  The art of negotiating is a difficult skill for most of us, even good salespeople. Here are three golden rules for you to follow:   Always Start the Negotiations.   You must initiate the process. This is because whoever controls the start of the negotiations tends to control where they end. If you let the other party start negotiations, you will be constantly giving up control, often without even realizing it. For instance, when you ask someone what his project budget is, you are allowing him to start the negotiations. You will then spend your time chasing his number rather than finding the best solution. So, never let the other party control the negotiations.  2. Always Negotiate in Writing.  The purpose of negotiations is to arrive at a formal written agreement, not tell a story or spend time talking. From the first moment you begin a proposal, you should create a document and take it to the client. It will include all the points of agreement and become real to the prospective customer. Negotiating first and then having to create a document adds unnecessary time to a transaction. But if you build your written agreement as you negotiate, you are prepared to ask for a signature the moment the decision to buy is made.  3. Always Stay Cool.   The negotiation table can be loaded with agendas, egos and emotions. Great negotiators know how to stay cool, providing leadership and solutions, while the rest of the room becomes insanely invested in personal agendas and useless emotions. Crying, getting angry and blowing off steam may make you feel good, but such behavior will not benefit you while negotiating. When the rest of the room gets emotional, stay cool and use logic to negotiate and close.
1. If you let the other party start negotiations, you will be completely grasp the control, often without even realizing it.   (1)   
2. So, never let both parties control the negotiations.   (2)   
3. Negotiating first and then having to create a document doesn’t need necessary time to a transaction.   (3)   
4. Great negotiators know how to stay cool, providing leadership and solutions, while the rest of the room becomes wild or helpless during the negotiation.   (4)   
5. When the rest of the room gets out of control, stay cool and use logic to negotiate and close.   (5)    "
"题目:完形填空:选择正确答案,补全文章(每题10分)。
  Another example is reading non-verbal communication.?   (1)     read the non-verbal communication of another person can be a great asset in the communication process. By being aware?   (2)     different signs and expressions?   (3)     a person gives verbally and non-verbally, a negotiator can adjust his/her approach and the negotiation can go smoothly. If?   (4)     , it may be helpful for negotiation partners to spend time together in a comfortable atmosphere outside of the negotiation room. Being familiar with another person helps you to?   (5)     the differences between verbal and non-verbal communication within the negotiation atmosphere."
"题目:翻译:为句子选择正确的翻译(每题10分)。
By understanding how non-verbal communication works, a negotiator must be able to understand the information the other participants are giving out non-verbally.   (1)   
A.通过理解非语言性交际如何起作用,谈判者一定能够理解其他参与者透露的非语言性信息。B.要理解非语言性交际如何运行,谈判者必须理解其他参与者给出的非语言性信息。C. 通过理解非语言性交际是如何工作的,谈判者必需能够理解其他参与者非语言性地给出的信息。
2. Look the person in the eye with honesty and respect.   (2)   
A.用诚实和尊敬看待这个人。B.诚实而尊敬地注视这个人。C.诚实并尊敬地用眼看这个人。
3. If possible, it may be helpful for negotiation partners to spend time together in a comfortable atmosphere outside of the negotiation room.   (3)   
A. 如果有可能,可以帮助谈判双方花时间一起在谈判室以外的舒适氛围中。 B. 如果有可能,让谈判双方花时间一起处于谈判室以外的舒适氛围,可能会有帮助的。 C. 如果有可能,谈判双方花时间一起在谈判室以外的舒适的环境中,肯定会有帮助的。
4. This is because whoever controls the start of the negotiations tends to control where they end.   (4)   
A.这是因为无论哪一方掌控了谈判的开始,往往都会将谈判导致结束。 B.这是因为无论谁曾经掌握了谈判的开始,趋势都会主导谈判的地点。C.这是因为无论谁控制了谈判的开始,谁往往就能掌控谈判的结果。
5. The negotiation table can be loaded with agendas, egos and emotions.   (5)   
A.谈判桌承载着议事日程,自我意识和各种情绪。B.谈判桌负荷着议事日程,自尊心和不同情绪。C.谈判桌充满了议事日程,自我意识和情感。"
回复

使用道具 举报