Open
课程地址:点击查看本课程所有任务列表

付费内容 购买记录

隐藏答案
用户购买价格:2金币
本套试题答案购买后显示
购买本答案

【上面答案为下列试题答案,请核对试题后再购买】www.botiku.com零号电大
题目序列是随机的,请按题目关键词查找(或按快捷键Ctrl+F输入题目中的关键词,不要输入整个题目)
"题目:— Don't hesitate to click on our website when you need us.
—?(     ).?Thank you.
A.Yeah, I?can
B.Sure, I?will
C.Of course, I?know
D."

"题目:—(     )? ?
?
—We offer special services such?as personal belongings, express, holiday pick-up and delivery services and so on.
?
A.What kind of special services do you offer?
B.How would you offer your special services?
C.Why do you offer your special services?
D."

"题目:—Does modern logistics mean transportation and delivery?
—(     )?(     ). Modern logistics is more about effective and efficient flow of materials and information.
A.Yes, you're right
B.No, it's not the whole story
C.No, you're wrong
D."

"题目:—Good morning. Far East Logistics Company.(     ).
—Good morning. This is Maggie?Bonner. I would like to know more about your products.
A.Who is that calling?
B.What do you want?
C.May I help you?
D."

"题目:—Hello, this is Steven Smith. Nice to hear your voice again.
—Hi, Mr. Smith. (     )?(     )? ?
A.Do you know the?coverage of your freight forwarding business?
B.Please tell me the?coverage of your freight forwarding business.
C.I would like to know about the coverage of your freight forwarding business.
D."

"题目:That is the reason (     )?we've lost so many customers.
A.why
B.that
C.which
D."

"题目:The manager asked me (     )?I could finish my work before the weekend.
A.what
B.whether
C.which
D."

"题目:The total cost in logistics in China is still higher than?(     )(     )??in many other industrialized countries.
A.it
B.that
C.those
D."

"题目:We work closely?(     )(     )??every large airline like Air China, Air France and American Airlines.
A.with
B.to
C.in
D."

"题目:You can get the goods(     )(     )?to your door so quickly nowadays.
A.deliver
B.delivering
C.delivered
D."
"题目:二、阅读理解(每题10分)
阅读下面的文章,根据文章内容给题目选择正确的答案。
The Importance of Information in the Supply Chain
  Information is important because it provides the facts that supply chain managers use to make decisions. Without information, a manger will not know what customers want, how much inventory is in stock and when more products should be produced and shipped. In short, without information, a manager can only make decisions blindly.
  Managers must understand how information is gathered and analyzed. This is where information technology comes into play. Information technology serves as the eyes and ears of management in a supply chain, capturing and delivering the information necessary to make a good decision. For instance, an IT system at a personal computer manufacturer may help a manager analyze the information and recommend an action. The manager can use the remaining chips first, then look at demand forecast, and determine whether to order more chips.
  There are four reasons why timely and accurate information has become more important for effective logistics system design and operations. First, customers recognize information about order status, product availability, delivery schedule, and shipment tracking as necessary elements of total customer service. Then, managers realize that information can be used to reduce human resource requirements. What’s more, information increases flexibility with regard to how, when, and where resources may be used to gain strategic advantage. And finally, enhanced information transfer and exchange capability using the Internet is changing relationships between buyers and sellers and refining channel relationships.
?
Information is so important that .   (1)   
A. it provides the facts that supply chain managers use to make decisions
B. managers can only make decisions blindly without it
C. managers will know nothing without it
2.Information technology.   (2)   
A. could be used to gather and deliver information to make decisions
B. can be used to determine whether to order more chips
C. is necessary to make a good decision
3.Information can.   (3)   
A. help customers to know many things but not product availability.
B. not be used to reduce human resource requirements
C. help to refine channel relationships
4.If you are a manager, you will use information to .   (4)   
A. order more chips
B. help improve customer service
C. know which staff is not on duty and should be laid off
5.The main point of this passage is about.   (5)   
A. how to use information
B. the importance of information
C. where to gather information"
"题目:二、阅读理解(每题10分)
阅读下面的文章,根据文章内容判断文章后的句子是正确(T)还是错误(F)。
Functions of Logistics
  Logistics is the physical flow process of goods from the point of origin to the point of consumption concerning transportation, warehousing and storage, loading?and unloading, goods handling, packing, distribution processing delivery?and?information management.?For example, after a commercial transaction?is done, logistics will carry out?the transfer of goods from the seller to the buyer?for the lowest cost and in the?most effective manner. During the transfer process,?logistics facilities,?equipment?(carriers), administration of information?and standardization?are?needed.
  Logistics?has three major functions. Firstly,?it creates?time value.?The same goods can be valued differently?at different times. Goods are often in stagnation during the transfer process, which is called the storage of logistics. Secondly, it creates?location value. The same goods can be valued differently at different locations. The value added during the transfer process is the location value of logistics. Thirdly, it creates distribution processing value. Sometimes the distribution processing changes the packages of the goods. That is, during this stage, it cuts large packages of goods into smaller parts, which?creates?added value for goods.
?
Logistics is the physical flow process of goods from the seller to the buyer.?   (1)   
2. Administration of information and standardization are needed during the transfer process.?   (2)   
3. Storage creates the location value for goods.?   (3)   
4.?The same goods can be valued differently at different times and locations.?   (4)   
5. Large packages of goods should always be cut into smaller parts to create added value.?   (5)    "
"题目:二、翻译(每题10分)
After a commercial transaction is done, logistics will carry out the transfer of goods from the seller to the buyer for the lowest cost and in the most effective manner.   (1)   
A. 在完成商业交易后,物流将执行商品从卖方到买方的转移,为了最低成本和最高效率。
B. 在完成商业交易后,物流将以最低成本和最有效的方式将商品从卖方运输到买方。
C. 在完成商品交易后,物流将以最低费用和最有效的礼仪将商品从卖方转移到买方。
2. Goods are often in stagnation during the transfer process, which is called the storage of logistics.   (2)   
A. 商品在流转过程中往往有处于停滞状态的时候,这被称为物流存储。
B. 转移过程中的商品往往静止不动,这被叫做物流储存。
C. 变化过程中的商品往往停滞不前,这被定义为物流储存。
3. Sometimes the distribution processing changes the packages of the goods.   (3)   
A. 有时,分配过程会改变商品的包装形式。
B. 有时,分销流程会改变产品的包裹样式。
C. 有时,配送加工会改变商品的包装形态。
4. Information is important because it provides the facts that supply chain managers use to make decisions.   (4)   
A. 信息很重要,因为它提供了事实,以便供应链管理者决策。
B. 信息很重要,因为它提供了供应链管理者用以决策的事实。
C. 信息很重要,因为供应链管理者可以利用它提供信息进行决策。
5. With the rapid economic growth in China, the logistics industry is expanding greatly.   (5)   
A. 随着中国经济的快速发展,物流行业也极大发展。
B. 凭借迅速发展的中国经济,物流行业迅速扩大。
C. 在中国,随着快速发展的经济,物流行业飞速延伸。"
回复

使用道具 举报