Open
课程地址:点击查看本课程所有任务列表

付费内容 购买记录

隐藏答案
用户购买价格:2金币
本套试题答案购买后显示
购买本答案

【上面答案为下列试题答案,请核对试题后再购买】www.botiku.com零号电大
题目序列是随机的,请按题目关键词查找(或按快捷键Ctrl+F输入题目中的关键词,不要输入整个题目)
"题目:— Hello, Sally. What’s the matter with you? You look worried.
— (     )? ?
A.Don’t mention it.
B.What shall I do if a customer doesn’t pay up on the due date?
C.Yeah, that’s true. It requires great attention.
D."
"题目:— Sally, could you lend me your calculator? Mine is not working.
— (     )? ?
A.It doesn’t matter.
B.No, I can’t.
C.Sure, why do you need it?
D."
"题目:— The senior managers need the results from last month straight away, so I can’t stop to talk. I’ve got to hurry.
— (     )? ?
A.Stay longer.
B.Go slowly.
C.Ok, see you later.
D."
"题目:— What if he still doesn't pay up?
— (     )? ? ??
A.?I have already done that.
B.I've got to hurry.
C.If it's a small amount we write it off as bad debt. For larger sums we…
D."
"题目:— You need to work with other colleagues to look after that.?
— (     )? ?
A.I’m not sure.
B.Thanks.I’m grateful for your suggestions.
C.Oh, sorry to bother you.
D."
"题目:(     )? ? ??your check is received within a week we shall have no alternative.
A.Unless
B.As
C.If
D."
"题目:(     )? ??is very important that you don’t make any mistakes when you calculate those figures.?
A.That
B.What
C.It
D."
"题目:A week ago, I sent him a statement(     )?? the amount overdue.
A.show
B.showing
C.showed
D."
"题目:After that, we have to post(     ) letters.
A.a set of
B.a lot of??
C.a series of
D."
"题目:Don’t worry so much -- (     )is my job!
A.worry
B.worrying
C.worried
D."
"题目:For larger sums we take legal steps to (     )the money.
A.cover
B.recover
C.discover
D."
"题目:He didn’t seem to (     )any actions.
A.make
B.take
C.do
D."
"题目:I have to(     )?? the profit from last month.
A.work out
B.look for
C.work for
D."
"题目:Those numbers come to mean the world to you(     )?? ?they give you the record of how much money you’ve earned or lost.
A.so that
B.in case
C.because
D."
"题目:We are usually very prompt (     )?settling your accounts.
A.in
B.on
C.at
D."
"题目:二、听力理解:请听下面的对话,根据对话内容进行判断,正确为“T”,错误为“F”。
?
点击听音频
?
Lily’s calculator is not working.   (1)   
2. Lily’s calculator has more functions and is faster.   (2)   
3. Sally has to work out the profit from last year.   (3)   
4. Calculating figures requires great attention.   (4)   
5. Sally will return the calculator as soon as she finishes the job.   (5)    "
"题目:二、完形填空:阅读下面短文,从A、B、C三个选项中选出能填入空白处的恰当选项。
?
Purpose of Accounting
Every company has an accounting office or a finance department that looks    (1)    ?its accounting details. An accounting department is the backbone(脊梁)of every business. It records all the business transactions(交易), and keeps a track(记录) of the incomes(收入) and expenses(支出)of the business. The accounting department also helps to determine the correct financial position and standing of the business. For a systematic(系统的)and    (2)    ?recording of transactions, accounting is important.
The purpose of accounting is recording all the transactions honestly and accurately in the “Books of Accounts(账本)”. The accounting process can be defined    (3)    “the process that begins when the transaction takes place and ends    (4)    ?the transaction is recorded in the books of accounts”. It includes a series of steps that    (5)    ?to analyze(分析)and record the business transactions for a particular period.
A. for? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?B. after? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?C. up
2. A. accurate? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?B. simple? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? C. correct
3. A. to???????????????????????????????????? ?????? B. at? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?C. as
4. A. when? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? B. which? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?C. what
5. A. use? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?B. is used? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?C. uses"
"题目:二、阅读理解:阅读下面的短文,根据文章内容从A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。
?
Accounting is More Than Numbers
? ??Accounting could date back to about 7,000 years ago. People of that time relied on old accounting methods to record the growth of crops and herds. Accounting has greatly developed with the growth of joint-stock companies.
? ??When you think of accounting, you may find pages of tables and numbers. That image doesn’t usually give you too much excitement. When you have your own business, though, those numbers come to mean the world to you because they give you the record of how much money you’ve earned or lost.
? ? Actually, accounting is not simply about strange dollar amounts or boring numbers; they’re your sales figures, your costs, and your profits. In other words, accounting is a language of business. Once you know how to work with those numbers, how to read those numbers and how to read the story they tell, you will be able to manage your business toward greater success.
?
Accounting could date back to about    (1)     years ago.
A. 7,000
B. 6,000
C. 5,000
2. People in the old days relied on old accounting methods to record    (2)    .
A. how much money they had
B. management of their business
C. the growth of crops and herds
3. Accounting has greatly changed with the development of    (3)    .
A. crops and herds
B. joint-stock companies
C. internet companies
4. Accounting is very important in your business because it shows    (4)    .
A. how much money you’ve earned or lost
B. pages full of tables and numbers
C. strange dollar amounts or boring numbers
5. According to the writer, accounting is    (5)    .
A. a language of business
B. your sales figures, your costs, and your profits
C. Both A and B"
"题目:二、阅读理解:阅读下面的对话,选择合适的内容将对话补充完整。?
?
Dear Sirs,
Account No.8756
    (1)   
?
2.    (2)   
?
3.?   (3)   
?
4.?   (4)   
?
5.?   (5)   
?
A. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions regarding this account, please contact our office as soon as possible.
B. Regards,
Lily
C. Please note that your account No.8756 was already a month overdue. As you are usually very prompt in settling your accounts, we wonder whether there is any special reason.
D. If payment has recently been made, please accept our thanks and ignore this reminder.
E. We think you may not have received the statement of account we sent you on August 30 showing the balance of US$ 80,000 you owe. We are sending you a copy and hope it may have your early attention."
回复

使用道具 举报