Open
课程地址:点击查看本课程最新任务列表

付费内容 购买记录

隐藏答案
用户购买价格:2金币
本套试题答案购买后显示
购买本答案

【测试试题:目前测试中共有6道随机题,都包含在本页试题库中,请购买后查看,上面答案为下列试题答案,请核对试题后再购买】www.botiku.com零号电大
题目序列是随机的,请按题目关键词查找(或按快捷键Ctrl+F输入题目中的关键词,不要输入整个题目)
题目:— Here you are, Sir.— _________________.

A.Yes, I'm here

B.Yes, here we are

C.Thank you very much

D.
题目:— May I speak to Prof . Li please?— _________________.

A.No, you can't

B.There's no Prof. Li

C.I'm afraid you've got the wrong number

D.
题目:— So sorry to trouble you.— _________________.

A.It's a pleasure

B.It's your fault

C.I don't think so

D.
题目:— What does your English teacher look like?— _________________.

A.She likes singing

B.She looks sad

C.She looks much like her mother

D.
题目:— Would you like a tea?— _________________.

A.Yes, please

B.I like green tea

C.Yes, I prefer coffee

D.
题目:--Did the medicine make you feel better?--No. The more __________, ___________ I feel.

A.medicine I take; and the worse

B.medicine I take; the worse

C.I take medicine; the worse

D.
题目:Have you ever visited the Summer Palace, _____ there are many beautiful halls, ridges and a huge lake?

A.which

B.that

C.where

D.
题目:How can he _____________ if he is not _____________?

A.listen; hearing

B.hear; listening

C.be listening; heard

D.
题目:It is not until you have lost your health _____________ you know its value.

A.until

B.when

C.that

D.
题目:It's high time that he settled down in the country and __________ a new life.

A.start

B.started

C.starting

D.
题目:The computer system ___________suddenly while he was searching for information on the Internet.

A.broke down

B.broke out

C.broke up

D.
题目:The film brought the hours back to me _________ I was taken good care of in that remote village.

A.when

B.where

C.that

D.
题目:The red flower goes from one to __________ in the class.

A.the other

B.others

C.another

D.
题目:There's lots of fruit _________ the tree. Our little cat is also in the tree.

A.in

B.at

C.on

D.
题目:Two days is not enough for him to finish the work. He needs __________ day.

A.other

B.the other

C.a third

D.
题目:选择题   Respondent: Binhai People's Hospital
  Address: No 7, Binhai Road, Binhai City
  The following answer is given to Zhang Hua's claim for personal-injury compensation by the Binhai People's Hospital:
  1. The respondent does not have a direct contractual relationship with Zhang Hua. Zhang Hua had an oral contract to remove the high-voltage meter cabinet with Binhai No. 2 Construction Installation Company on June 10, 2008. He was assigned by Binhai No. 2 Construction and Installation Company and therefore has no direct contractual relationship with the respondent.
  2. Binhai No. 2 Construction and Installation Company should be responsible for compensating Zhang Hua for the following reasons. Firstly, according to PRC laws and relevant judicial interpretations, Binhai No. 2 Construction and Installation Company shall be responsible for any injury employees suffered in the contract performance. Secondly, Zhang Hua seriously violated the operational procedure in removing the high-voltage meter cabinet and failed to pay due attention thereto.
  3. The respondent shall not be responsible for compensating the injuries of Zhang Hua. According to the General Principles of the Civil Law, any person engaged in highly dangerous operations shall be responsible for compensation. In this case, the respondent entered into a contract with Binhai No. 2 Construction and Installation Company, whereby the source of high danger shifted to Binhai No. 2 Construction and Installation Company. Binhai No. 2 Construction and Installation Company became the subject of the dangerous operation, and therefore any damages caused in the contract performance by Binhai No. 2 Construction and Installation Company have no connection with the respondent.
  Therefore, Binhai People's Hospital is not liable for compensating Zhang Hua. We hereby request the court to reject the plaintiff's action according to law.
  To:  Binhai City Intermediate People's Court  Respondent: Binhai People's Court  Date: May 10th, 2011

1. According to the plaintiff,    (1)     should be responsible for compensating Zhang Hua.
  A. Binhai People's Hospital  B. Binhai No. 2 Construction and Installation Company  C. Binhai City Intermediate People's Court
  2. Zhang Hua had an oral contract with    (2)    .
  A. 2 Construction and Installation Companies  B. Binhai No. 2 Construction and Installation Company  C. Binhai City Intermediate People's Court
  3. The respondent stated    (3)     reasons to reject Zhang Hua's claim.  A. 1  B. 2  C. 3
  4. Zhang Hua himself    (4)     bear some responsibilities.
  A. should  B. shouldn't  C. mustn't
  5.    (5)     was quoted by the respondent.
  A. the PRC General Civil Law   B. the PRC Civil Procedural Law  C. General Principles of the Civil Law

题目:选择题
  Imagine a school that expected its students to become literate(有读写能力的) without any formal instruction. Most parents would be alarmed by such an approach, which would leave their children confused and with gaps in their understanding. This however has been the philosophy on character development in many of our schools. Why is the development of character seen as somehow different from the other skills that we teach?
  Of course there will always be learning by osmosis(耳濡目染)in any school, but as a teacher and primary school head I have found that a child's moral literacy is strengthened when they acquire the building blocks of good character such as consideration, courage and honor: qualities which are commonly known as virtue(美德).
  I personally find that exploring a virtue over a two-week period provides a simple and effective program that allows for the creative input of both teacher and student and a chance for the virtue to embed(使融入)itself. Once a lesson on a virtue such as honesty has been completed we need to allow time for children to practice this concept just as would be the case with fractions or verbs. Allowing children to role play a situation such as making up excuses to cover a mistake can be enormously interesting, and the drama can be frozen allowing the characters to be questioned about their feelings and motives. It's also a safe way for children to experience for themselves how a lie usually goes out of control.
  Our role as educators is also to look for opportunities to help our students as they attempt to strengthen their characters. When something goes wrong we guide the young person to the virtue that will prevent it from happening again. For instance, when am student thoughtlessly disturbs the calm atmosphere of the library, instead of a response such as, "that was really disrespectful and selfish of you!" we draw out from them the required virtue: "When you're walking through the library, what virtues do you need to use?"
  1. Which of the following is the main idea of this passage?   (1)   
  A. Teaching morals and values has been a frequently discussed topic in the past few years.   B. The author and his staff embed virtues into lessons and school life to encourage character development in children.  C. Kids throughout the population face the same needs, the same challenges, and the same realities in their lives.
  2. We can infer from the first paragraph that    (2)    .
  A. there tends to be disagreement about what character education is  B. most parents are not satisfied with the teaching methods adopted in schools  C. the approach to character education is generally considered different from the approaches to other skills
  3. The word "philosophy" in the first paragraph is closest in meaning to    (3)    .
  A. study  B. subject  C. viewpoint
  4. The author is a    (4)    .
  A. teacher  B. librarian  C. reporter
  5. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the passage as a way to build character in children?   (5)   
  A. Story readings and discussions.  B. Osmosis.  C. Taking every opportunity to teach character.

题目:正误判断题To: Guangzhou People's Court
Plaintiff: Handcup Marketing
Domicile: No. 33, 4th Road, New York
Legal Representative: Qingguo Su
Position: Manager of Handcup Marketing
Defendant: South China Corporation
Domicile: No. 21 South Binjiang Road, Guangzhou
Legal Representative: Bai Mei
Position: Manager of the South China Corporation
CLAIMS:
  1. To order the Defendant to pay to the Plaintiff 18,000,000 RMB, including 15,000,000 RMB for the dispatched products and 3,000,000 RMB for the interest.
  2. To order the Defendant to pay for the court fees.
FACTS AND REASONS:
  The defendant is the plaintiff's distributor in Southern China. From September 2010 to October 2011, the plaintiff issued all kinds of products worth 15,000,000 RMB to the defendant.(see Exhibit I)
  Each of the said transactions was signed and received by the defendant (see Exhibit II). Although the plaintiff had repeatedly requested, the defendant failed to pay the debt on time.
  The indebtedness arising out of the transactions between the plaintiff and the defendant shall be under the legal power of Chinese laws. The defendant refused to accept mediation. The plaintiff is now facing huge economic losses (see Exhibit III). Therefore, in accordance with relevant Chinese laws and regulations, the defendant should bear corresponding civil responsibility.
  According to Articles 106 and 112 in the PRC General Civil Law, Article 108 in the PRC Civil Procedural Law and other related laws and regulations, the plaintiff hereby files this case with the court for your adjudication.
  Plaintiff:Handcup Marketing
  Date:May 14th, 2012
ATTACHMENTS:
  1. One copy of the plaintiff's business license;
  2. One copy of the original Certificate of the Legal Representative;
  3. One copy of the original Power of Attorney;
  4. Exhibit I: Invoices for each transaction;
  5. Exhibit II: Receipts for each transaction;
  6. Exhibit III: List of losses.

Handcup Marketing is suing South China Corporation of not paying for the transactions.   (1)   
2. Qingguo Su is a lawyer.   (2)   
3. The plaintiff has got well prepared before filing the lawsuit.   (3)   
4. The plaintiff didn't know which laws and regulations should be applied in this case.   (4)   
5. The defendant owed the plaintiff RMB 15,000,000 for the dispatched products.   (5)   

回复

使用道具 举报