Open
课程地址:点击查看本课程最新任务列表

付费内容 购买记录

隐藏答案
用户购买价格:2金币
本套试题答案购买后显示
购买本答案

【测试试题:目前测试中共有6道随机题,都包含在本页试题库中,请购买后查看,上面答案为下列试题答案,请核对试题后再购买】www.botiku.com零号电大
题目序列是随机的,请按题目关键词查找(或按快捷键Ctrl+F输入题目中的关键词,不要输入整个题目)
题目:— Can you tell me where I can park the car?— _________________.

A. Yes, please

B. It is made in America

C.Well, just over there

D.
题目:— Could I talk to Prof. Lee?— _________________.

A.Yes, speaking

B.Oh, it's you

C.I'm waiting for you

D.
题目:— I've got a bad cold today.— _________________.

A. Thank you for telling me

B. Oh, dear! I hope you get better soon

C.It isn't serious

D.
题目:— Sam, this is my friend, Jane.— _________________.

A. I'm Jack

B. Glad to meet you, Jane

C.Glad to meet you, Sam

D.
题目:— What's the matter with you?— _________________.

A. It matters with you

B.Not too bad

C.I feel a bit sick

D.
题目: I was giving a talk to a large group of people,the same talk I ___to half a dozen other groups before.

A.was giving

B.am giving

C.had given

D.
题目: Neither John (     )  his father was able to wake up early enough to catch the morning train.

A.nor

B.or

C.but

D.
题目: The atmosphere (     )  certain gases mixed together in definite proportions.

A. composes of

B.is made up

C.consists of

D.
题目: The new order means _____ overtime.

A.works

B.to work

C.working

D.
题目: With his work completed, the manager stepped back to his seat, feeling pleased ____ he was a man of action.

A.which

B.that

C.What

D.
题目:It is said that _____ boys in your school like playing football in their spare time, though others prefer basketball.

A.quite a lot

B.quite a few

C.quite a little

D.
题目:Jane's dress is similar in design (     )  her sister's.

A. like

B. with

C.to

D.
题目:She has two best friends. _____of them is in the country.

A.All

B.Both

C.Neither

D.
题目:The sports meeting was put off till the next week (     )  rain.

A.in spite of

B. so

C. because of

D.
题目:Today's weather is _____worse than yesterday's.

A.very

B.much

C.very much

D.
题目:排序题
A. even without international links
B. Chinese students and academics
C. the crisis on economic growth
D. A strong research system
E. in part because of this  Education and academic quality can mean different things to different people, depending on their perspective, role and context and,    (1)    , quality is notoriously difficult to evaluate. The question of how to do this has been pursued for many years.
  Nevertheless, the goal of improving educational quality is agreed by all and stimulated further by the recent worldwide economic downturn and the need to counteract the impact of    (2)     and prepare for economic recovery.
  As the World Bank and UNESCO said 10 years ago: “The quality of knowledge generated within higher education institutions, and its availability to the wider economy, is becoming increasingly critical to national competitiveness.” They also rightly emphasized that “   (3)     at the national level opens up the possibility that substantial additional public benefits can be realized through international links.”
  This is precisely why    (4)     should contribute to these global benefits, reforming and improving evaluation systems for educational and academic quality. Original and good research, especially in science, economics and social sciences, has a trickle-down effect on society. And it offers additional benefits    (5)    , though international collaboration and exchange of the best evaluation policy and practice can bring substantial advantages to all partners in relation to lessons learned elsewhere.

题目:选择题
  Babies who are breast-fed may be more likely to be successful in life, a new study published Tuesday suggests. The study followed more than 3,000 babies into adulthood in Brazil. The researchers found those who were breast-fed scored slightly higher in intelligence tests in their 30s, stayed in school longer and earned more money than those who were given formula(配方奶粉).
  “Breast-feeding not only has short-term benefits, but also breast-feeding has long-term benefits, ” says Bernardo Lessa Horta of the Federal University of Pelotas in Brazil, who led the study being published in The Lancet Global Health.
  Doctors have long known that breast-feeding can be good for a baby's health. This is especially true in poor countries, where water can be contaminated. For instance, a baby given formula in developing countries is 14 times more likely to die in the first six months than one who's breast-fed. In the U.S., some research has suggested that breast-feeding may raise a baby's IQ(智商)by a few points. But a recent study with siblings(兄弟姐妹)found little advantage to breast-feeding.
  Horta says these previous studies didn't follow children into adulthood to see if breast-feeding had long-term effects. So Horta analyzed data collected from 3,493 volunteers he and his colleagues have been following since birth. They are now in their 30s. First, the researchers gave the subjects IQ tests. Those who were breast-fed for 12 months or more had IQ test scores that were 3.76 points higher than those who were breast-fed for less than one month, the team found.
  When Horta and his colleagues looked at how much education the subjects had gotten and how much money they were making, they also found a clear difference: Those who were breast-fed the longest stayed in school for about an extra year and had monthly salaries that were about a third higher.
  1. From the passage, we learn that Horta    (1)    .
  A. is from Brazil  B. conducts his research in the U.S.  C. has 30 researchers on his team
  2. Which of the following about those who were breast-fed is NOT mentioned?   (2)      A. They stayed longer in school  B. They were happier  C. They were smarter
  3. Which of the following is TRUE?   (3)   
  A. Doctors don't understand the benefits of breast-feeding.  B. Horta is concerned with water contamination in poor countries.  C. Horta's research project lasted about 30 years
  4. The word contaminated in Paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to    (4)    .
  A. finished  B. interested  C. polluted
  5. Which of the following is an appropriate title for this passage?   (5)   
  A. Researchers Have Pointed Out the Disadvantages of Breast-feeding  B. Researchers Have Found Out the Shortcomings of Formula  C. Breast-feeding Improves Chances of Success

题目:正误判断题Liu Hui and Molly are discussing the issue of educational quality at a workshop.
Liu Hui: Hi, Molly. Today's topic is educational quality. First, what does educational quality mean to you?
Molly: As far as I'm concerned, quality education means good learning standards in educational institutions. So, educational quality ensures a desirable outcome for learners.
Liu Hui: Sounds like after some serious thinking. However, many definitions of quality in education exist, testifying to the complexity and multifaceted nature of the concept.
Molly: Definitely, establishing a contextualized understanding of quality means including relevant stakeholders. Key stakeholders often hold different views and meanings of educational quality.
Liu Hui: There are many prestigious universities in the US. They all provide high-quality education. But some universities aren't known for their quality. It's hard to imagine the gap.
Molly: Yes, in the US the quality in higher education is quite mixed. Universities like Harvard, Yale, MIT, etc., you know, are well-known all over the world. However, there are some institutions providing poor education, so called “diploma mills”.
Liu Hui: In China, we have similar issues in educational quality. Some universities pay more attention to profits instead of quality.
Molly: How to improve educational quality is an international issue. But, solutions are grounded in values, cultures and traditions and may be specific to a given nation as well.
Molly thinks that educational quality ensures a satisfactory outcome for learners.   (1)   
2. Liu Hui disagrees with Molly on the meaning of education quality.   (2)   
3. All universities in the U.S. offer high-quality education.   (3)   
4. Diploma mills cannot provide high-quality education.   (4)   
5. In China, there isn't any diploma mill.   (5)   

回复

使用道具 举报