Open
课程地址:点击查看本课程最新任务列表

付费内容 购买记录

隐藏答案
用户购买价格:2金币
本套试题答案购买后显示
购买本答案

【测试试题:目前测试中共有6道随机题,都包含在本页试题库中,请购买后查看,上面答案为下列试题答案,请核对试题后再购买】www.botiku.com零号电大
题目序列是随机的,请按题目关键词查找(或按快捷键Ctrl+F输入题目中的关键词,不要输入整个题目)
题目:– Do you think I can borrow your bike for a few hours?– ________________________________

A.I'm sorry, but I really need it this afternoon.

B.I don't think so.

C.I am afraid you can.

D.
题目:– Excuse me, could you tell the time?– ________________________________

A.You'd better buy a watch.

B.Can you see the clock?

C.It's three thirty by my watch.

D.
题目:– Good afternoon. Can I help you?– ________________________________

A.I need to buy a birthday present for my son.

B.I don't think I need any of your help.

C.Yes, I think so, too.

D.
题目:– Hello, may I speak to John? – ________________________

A.You are wanted on the telephone.

B.Just a second, please.

C.Can I leave a message for him?

D.
题目:– Thank you for your invitation. – ________________________

A.I'll appreciate it.

B.It doesn't matter.

C.It's a pleasure.

D.
题目:As the bus came round the corner, it ran ________ a big tree by the roadside.

A.into

B.on

C.over

D.
题目:Both the kids and their parents __________English, I think. I know it from their accent.

A.is

B.been

C.are

D.
题目:Did you notice the guy _________head looked like a big potato?

A.who

B.which

C.whose

D.
题目:John's father _________ mathematics in this school ever since he graduated from Harvard University.

A.taught

B.teaches

C.has taught

D.
题目:Never before _________ see such a terrible car accident on the road!

A.I have

B.have I

C.did I

D.
题目:On average, a successful lawyer has to talk to several ________ a day.

A.customers

B.clients

C.guests

D.
题目:Our house is about a mile from the railway station and there are not many houses __________

A.in between

B.far apart

C.among them

D.
题目:Professor Smith promised to look ________ my paper, that is, to read it carefully before the defence.

A.after

B.over

C.on

D.
题目:What is the train ___________ to Birmingham?

A.fee

B. trip

C.fare

D.
题目:When Lily came home at 5 pm yesterday, her mother ______dinner in the kitchen.

A.cooked

B.was cooking

C.cooks

D.
题目:排序题A. Does it cost the same for every household?
B. You can pay right here, on the Internet!
C. Just go ahead.
D. We do for the live Cable TV programs.
E. Exactly, even digital boxes.

Liu Hui: Gordon, may I ask you a question?
Gordon: Hi, Liu Hui.    (1)    .
Liu Hui: Do I need to pay for a TV license if I only watch TV online in the UK?
Gordon: Yes, indeed. You need to be covered by a TV license if you watch or record programs as they're being shown on TV or live on an online TV service.
Liu Hui: Including watching TV on computers and mobile phones?
Gordon:    (2)    . It is the law.
Liu Hui: I see. How much is the license fee?
Gordon: It costs ?145.50 for a color TV license and ?49.00 for a black and white TV license.
Liu Hui: That's a lot of money for a year.    (3)    ?
Gordon: It costs the same for all applicants under 75. When you reach the age of 75, you may apply for a free Over 75 TV License.
Liu Hui: I see.
Gordon: Do you need such a license in China?
Liu Hui:    (4)    .
Gordon: Oh, it sounds similar. But for BBC, the license fee is the main source of income. There is no advertising on the BBC channels.
Liu Hui: By the way, where should I go to pay for my license?
Gordon:    (5)    .
Liu Hui: Well, sure! Thank you!

题目:选择题
  Graffiti painting is traditionally a daredevil pursuit. Teenagers dodge security guards to put their names on trains and buses. But over the past decade, graffiti has all but disappeared from Britain's cities. Between 2007 and 2012 the number of incidents of graffiti recorded by the British Transport Police fell by 63%. A survey by the Environment Ministry shows that fewer places are blighted by tags than ever. Graffiti are increasingly confined to sanctioned walls, such as the Stockwell ball courts. In time the practice may die out entirely.
  The most obvious reason for the decline in tagging and train-painting is better policing. Numerous CCTV cameras mean it is harder to get away with painting illegally. And punishments are more severe. A generational shift is apparent, too. Fewer teenagers are getting into painting walls. They prefer to play with iPads and video games. Some have gone to art school and want to make money from their paintings. The Internet means that painters can win far more attention by posting pictures online than they can by breaking into a railway yard.
  Taggers and graffiti artists mostly grew up in the 1980s and 1990s. Those men—and almost all are men—are now older and less willing to take risks. Graffiti may eventually disappear. But for now the hobby is almost respectable. The former graffiti artists paint abandoned warehouses at the weekend. It has become something to do on a Sunday afternoon—a slightly healthier alternative to sitting and watching football.
  1.Teenagers are not afraid of being caught by security guards when they put their names on trains and buses.   (1)   
  2.Less tags can be found in public places nowadays.   (2)   
  3.Because of better policing graffiti decreases.   (3)   
  4.Some teenagers go to art school in order to learn to paint walls.   (4)   
  5.Taggers and graffiti artists are still willing to take risks.   (5)   

题目:选择题
  Jim Thorpe was a Native American. He was born in 1888 in an Indian Territory(印第安人保护区)that is now Oklahoma. Like most Native American children then, he liked to fish, hunt, swim, and play games outdoors. He was healthy and strong, but he had very little formal education. In 1950, Jim Thorpe was named the greatest American football player. He was also an Olympic gold medal winner. But Thorpe had many tragedies in his life.
  Jim had a twin brother who died when he was nine years old. By the time he was 16, his mother and father were also dead, Jim then went to a special school in Pennsylvania for Native American children. There, he learned to read and write and also began to play sports. Jim was poor, so he left school for two years to earn some money. During this time, he played on a baseball team. The team paid him only $15 a week. Soon he returned to school to complete his education. Jim was a star athlete (运动员) in several sports, including baseball, running, and football. He won many awards for his athletic ability, mainly for football. In many games, he scored all or most of the points for his team.
  In 1912, when Jim Thorpe was 24 years old, he became part of the U.S Olympic team. He competed in two very difficult events: the pentathlon and the decathlon. Both require great ability and strength. The pentathlon has five track and field events, including the long jump and the 1500-meter race. The decathlon has ten track and field events, with running, jumping and throwing contests.
  People thought it was impossible for an athlete to compete in both the pentathlon and the decathlon. So everyone was surprised when Thorpe won gold medals in both events. When the King of Sweden presented Thorpe with his two gold medals, he said, “Sir, you are the greatest athlete in the world.” Thorpe was a simple and honest man. He just answered, “Thanks, King.”
  1. From the passage we learn that Jim Thorpe was born in    (1)    .  A. India  B. Pennsylvania  C. Oklahoma
  2. According to the passage, most American Indian children loved all the following EXCEPT    (2)    .  A. fishing   B. singing  C. swimming
  3. Jim Thorpe started to play sports    (3)    .  A. before he was 9 years old  B. when he was 16 years old  C. when he was 24 years old
  4. The word decathlon in paragraph 3 probably means    (4)    .  A. jumping   B. five track and field events  C. ten track and field events
  5. Which of the following is NOT TRUE?   (5)      A. In 1912, Thorpe went back to finish his college education.   B. Thorpe won two gold medals in the 1912 Olympic Games.  C. Thorpe once played on a baseball team for money.

回复

使用道具 举报