Open

付费内容 购买记录

隐藏答案
用户购买价格:2金币
本套试题答案购买后显示
购买本答案

【上面答案为下列试题答案,请核对试题后再购买】www.botiku.com零号电大
题目顺序是随机的,使用查找功能(Ctrl+F)进行搜索

"题目: ______ we can't compete in terms of size I do believe we hold an advantage in terms of dedication to customer service.
: Therefore
; But
; Although"
"题目: This is the man ______ last night.
: whom I saw him
; whom I saw
; what I saw "
"题目:— ____________________________
—Actually I prefer working on my own.
:  Could I use this dictionary?
; May I open the window to let in some fresh air?
; Do you prefer teamwork or working individually?"
"题目:— I'd like a wake-up call at 7:00 a.m., please!
— OK,________________ .
: You will certainly make it.
; I'll make sure you get one.
;  just do what you like. "
"题目:— Who should be responsible for the accident?
— The boss, not the workers. They just carried out the order ______.
: as are told
; as told
; as they told"
"题目:— You have to believe in yourself. No one else will, if you don't.
— ____________________Confidence is really important.
:  It's not my cup of tea.
; I don't think so.
;  I couldn't agree more. "
"题目:—It's about a successful businessman's management experience, isn't it?
— ____________
: My pleasure!
; That's right!
; It's up to you!"
"题目:—Scott,I'd like to have your opinions about my written report.
—________________ But I have one suggestion.
:  That's a good idea.
; You are too modest.
; It looks fine to me."
"题目:He will write to me as soon as he ______ home.
: will have returned
; returns
; will return"
题目:How do we expect to compete with a company that has such a huge ______ and huge resources?: recommendation; reduction; reputation
"题目:please ______ your hand if you have any question at all.
: raise
; rise
; arise"
"题目:The key ______ successful implementation is clearly communicating the strategy to the whole company.
:  to
;  in
; of"
"题目:We ________ with achievement.
: done
; are obsessed
; catch up"
"题目:We need ________ communication skills: listen carefully, think before you speak and manage conflicts diplomatically.
: outstanding
; plain
; general"
"题目:When people are surrounded by ______ communication and encouragement, they can find the courage to try, fail, redo, and try again.
: complicated
; constant
; corporate "

"二、完型填空(共50分)

操作提示:通过下拉选项框选择正确的词汇。

This evening I met a friend at a local bar. She brought her laptop {along; around; forward} so she could show me some of her latest digital art designs. As we looked through her artwork, the laptop suddenly started making an unhealthy noise, then the screen twinkled on and off and then cut off {normally; completely; suddenly}. And as we both stared at one another surprisingly, the terrible smell of fried computer circuits appeared.

I grabbed the laptop off the bar to inspect it and the problem instantly arose itself. The bottom of the laptop was completely wet and empty, spilt water glass rested against the side of her purse just behind where the laptop was sitting. While we were chatting and shifting the laptop's 17 inch screen {up and down; back and forth; in and out}, we somehow spilt a glass of water that the waiter had inadvertently (无意地) placed behind the screen, which was out of our view.

When life throws id some troubles like this, it typically doesn't make any sense to us, and our natural emotional reaction might get extremely {upset; excited; surprised} at the top of our lungs. But how does this help our dilemma? Obviously, it doesn't.

The smartest and hardest thing we can do in these kinds of situations is to be more tempered in our reaction. You'd be much wiser and more disciplined than scream extremely. You should remember that emotional rage only makes matters worse. And please remember that once it happens, that will give us an opportunity to grow stronger.

Every difficult moment in our lives is accompanied by an opportunity for personal growth and {creativity; respect; activity}. But in order to attain this growth and creativity.

We must first learn to control our emotions. We must recognize that difficulties pass like everything in our life."
"二、阅读理解:根据文章内容,判断正误(共50分)。

VISION AND EXECUTION: TWO SIDES OF A SUCCESSFUL STRATEGY

A strategic plan is not the end goal of the strategic planning process – it is the framework for successfully implementing a strategy. Until a strategic plan is put into effect, it has no real value.

There are several keys to successful implementation. First, people directly involved in executing the strategy must be included in the planning process. Strategic planning is no longer a top-down directive. Without the input and feedback of the people responsible for executing on the strategy, a seemingly solid strategy is likely to fall apart when implementation is attempted.

The next key to successful implementation is clearly communicating the strategy to the whole company. The communication should ensure that everyone in the company understands and accepts the strategy as the best path forward, and not simply the leadership's latest idea. Without clear communication, employees lack a sense of ownership and clarity of purpose. When a strategy is not understood or embraced, it usually results in misunderstanding and uneven commitments to implementation.

Another key to the successful execution of a strategic plan is the clear and straightforward description of the plan and its operations. Even the most brilliant strategy faces failure if it cannot be explained clearly and concisely.

操作提示:正确选T,错误选F。

1. The final goal of the strategic planning process is a strategic plan.{T; F}

2. A strategic plan is valuable if it is executed.{T; F}

3. There are four keys to successful implementation.{T; F}

4. A good strategy is likely to fall apart if without the input and feedback of the people responsible for executing on the strategy.{T; F}

5. Leadership's idea determines all.{T; F}"
"二、阅读理解:根据文章内容,完成选择题(共50分)。

HOW DO YOU CREATE A CULTURE OF INNOVATION?

Have you noticed the courage buried in the word encourage? To create a culture in which innovation flourishes takes courage. Determined innovators are always courageous enough to establish a culture in which innovation is greatly encouraged and rewarded. Here are three ways to do that.

Put innovation at the heart of strategy, and persist it in every message. Think of innovation strategy as a pyramid: big bets at the top, a few projects in development in the middle, and a broad base of continuous improvements, lasting contributions, and early-stage new ideas at the bottom.

Define jobs around innovation. Make it a job prerequisite. Consider 3M’s move to become one of the first companies to tell professionals that they could spend 15 percent of their time on projects of their own choosing. Now many high-tech companies know that they can’t get the best talent without providing this kind of flexibility. And some of those self-selected, self-organized projects might even result in a blockbuster product or line of business. For 3M, it was the Post-it note.

Recognize innovation in every part of the company. To build a culture of creativity and innovation, Gillette developed an innovation fair in which every unit could show off its most promising new concepts. It shows that everyone has a role to play in a culture of innovation.

To go from idea to successful innovation requires a great deal of support and collaboration. When people are surrounded by constant communication and encouragement, they can find the courage to try, fail, redo, and try again.

操作提示:通过题目后的下拉选项框选择正确答案。

1. What is necessary in creating innovation culture?{A; B; C}

A.communication

B.courage

C.immitation

2. How does 3M create its innovation culture?{A; B; C}

A. Put innovation at the heart of strategy, and persist it in every message.

B. define jobs around innovation.

C. Recognize innovation in every part of the company.

3. The word prerequisite in “Make it a job prerequisite” means {A; B; C}.

A. required as a prior condition

B. going after

C. prior to request

4. How does Gillette create its innovation culture?{A; B; C}

A. Put innovation at the heart of strategy, and persist it in every message.

B. define jobs around innovation.

C. Recognize innovation in every part of the company.

5. The formation from idea to innovation needs {A; B; C}.

A. discussion and revise

B. failure and courage

C. support and cooperation"

回复

使用道具 举报