Open

付费内容 购买记录

隐藏答案
用户购买价格:2金币
本套试题答案购买后显示
购买本答案

【上面答案为下列试题答案,请核对试题后再购买】www.botiku.com零号电大
题目顺序是随机的,使用查找功能(Ctrl+F)进行搜索

"题目: Self-esteem needs might include the ______ from a workplace.
: rewards
; rewarded
; rewarded"
"题目:______ clearly communicate with and actively listen to employees is essential to improve their performance.
: Be able to
; Being able
; Being able to"
"题目:______ the job, employers don't want to hire people who are difficult to get along with.
: Despite of
; Regardless
; Regardless of"
"题目:— __________
— You might as well write a thanks-note.
: How do you like the rewards?
; What do you do with the rewards?
; Could you suggest some ways of the rewards?"
"题目:— Do you mind if I use vouchers to spend in a restaurant?
— __________
: Yes, please.
; Not at all. Go ahead.
; No, thank you."
"题目:— Wow! This is a fantastic project! I've never known you're so creative.
—  __________
: Don't mention it.
; Great, I dare to say I am a talent.
; Thanks for your compliments."
"题目:— You'd better not push yourself too hard. You can ask the team and listen.
— __________
: You are right.
; No, we can't do that.
; I think it will kill our time."
"题目:—Can I get you a couple of tea?
—_________________________.
: That's very nice of you
; With pleasure
; You can, please"
"题目:All the team members tried their best. We lost the game, _________.
: however
; therefore
; since"
"题目:An appreciated gift and the gesture of providing it will ______ your coworker's day.
: look up
; light up
; lift to"
"题目:Companies are ______ interested in your soft skills ______ they are in your hard skills.
: so… that…
; as…as…
; not…until…"
"题目:Fifty-five per cent of the respondents said that praise and attention from their supervisor would make them feel ______ the company cared about them and their well-being.
:  as if
; even if
; like"
"题目:I think a big part of it is ______ we know how to have fun on the job.
: that
; which
; why"
"题目:Learning new things has always been a great ______ for me.
: motivator
; motivate
; motivation"
"题目:The leader ______ at creating opportunities to provide rewards, recognition and thanks to his or her staff.
: exceeds
; excellent
; excels"

"二、听力理解:听录音,判断正误(共50分)。

请听录音: UNIT4TL.MP3

操作提示:正确选“T”,错误选“F”。

1. Human resources supported the proposal of giving the business intelligence a pay incentive every three months at the beginning.{T; F}

2. Brad from human resources supports Scott's idea.{T; F}

3. Carlotta is the manager of HRD.{T; F}

4. Men and women in the business intelligence team who have been selected to get the prize will receive the same rewarding things.{T; F}

5. The prize-winner cannot choose the prize that costs more than $500. 7. The prize-winner can only have material awards and no day off.{T; F}"
"二、阅读理解:根据文章内容,判断正误(共50分)。

THE RIGHT WAY TO MOTIVATE EMPLOYEES

It's important for a CEO to be passionate and enthusiastic, but there's a line of professionalism that must always be maintained.

According to a report from the technology website Venture Beat, PayPal CEO David Marcus wrote a critical letter to his employees blaming them for not using PayPal products and encouraging them to leave if they didn't have the passion to use the products they work for.

According to the website, part of the leaked letter reads:

“It's been brought to my attention that when testing paying with mobile at Cafe 17 last week, some of you refused to install the PayPal app, and others didn't even remember their PayPal passwords. That's unacceptable to me, and the rest of my team, everyone at PayPal should use our products where available. That's the only way we can make them better, and better.”

“In closing, if you are one of the folks who refused to install the PayPal app or if you can't remember your PayPal password, do yourself a favor, go and find something that will connect with your heart and mind elsewhere.”

While not obvious at first, the letter reveals a problem of morale and culture at PayPal. As an executive, you certainly want your employees to use and promote your products. However, when faced with a situation where staff isn't embracing what they make, you need to investigate the root of the problem -- not threaten.
When faced with internal problems, good executives start by asking “why”. They reach out to their executive team first and then to the entire staff to find the root of a problem and how to fix it. Sending out a one-sided note about the problem is not leading, it's retreating.

Leadership starts by listening. Good executives need to get out among the staff and ask questions and listen without judgment or reaction. The fact that company employees are not embracing and using its products is a failure of leadership that Marcus needs to address by self-reflection. At the end of the day, if his employees have to be forced to use the app, how can he expect consumers to want to willingly pay to use it? Marcus should have focused on three questions:

? Why are you not using the app?

? What is it that we can do to ensure you use our app?

? What do you need from me?

操作提示:正确选T,错误选F。

1. A CEO only needs to be passionate and enthusiastic.{T; F}

2. It is not professional that PayPal CEO blames his employees not to use PayPal or forget PayPal passwords.{T; F}

3. “A one-sided note” refers to the root of PayPal's problem.{T; F}

4. When faced with internal problems, good executives find the root of a problem in their executive team first.{T; F}

5. Good executives need to give feedback immediately when they are listening to the staff.{T; F}"
"二、阅读理解:根据文章内容,完成选择题(共50分)。

HOW GOOGLE CONTINUES TO KEEP EMPLOYEES HAPPY

Working for Google is a dream of many, not just because of what this company has achieved in the last 15 years, but because of its enviable work culture. With about 37,000 employees in 40 countries, you might wonder how Google maintains a motivating work experience throughout its entire company.

Working for Google comes with perks that most other organizations can't provide -- bowling alleys, free haircuts, gym memberships, and shuttles to and from work. The company's secret to success is putting the same amount of time and effort into keeping employees happy as it does into innovating products.

Back when the company was just a start-up, co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin had the goal of making Google a place the most talented people wanted to work at. Their idea was simple: creating a work culture that keeps employees happy will motivate them to do their best and will keep them loyal to the company.

“It's less about the aspiration to be No. 1 in the world, and more that we want our employees and future ones to love it here, because that's what's going to make us successful,” said Karen May, the Vice President of people development at Google.

Google also makes its employees want to work because managers provide tasks that are inspiring and challenging. Every employee at Google has the opportunity to spend 20% of his or her working time on a project they choose. This freedom takes employees out of their routine and away from the mundane tasks that often make workers feel uninspired about their jobs.

Lastly, Google shows each employee just how important he or she is to the company. Each employee, regardless of her spot on the totem pole, has an influence on how Google performs.

“If you value people, and care about them as whole people, one thing you do is giving them a voice, and you really listen,” May said.

Google does just that by hosting employee forums every Friday, where they discuss the 20 most-asked questions. Employees have access to all company information, adding a sense of trust, and employees and leaders work together to solve problems.

操作提示:通过题目后的下拉选项框选择正确答案。

1. How would you describe Google?{A; B; C}
A. Medium-sized international company
B. Large global enterprises
C. Large American company

2. Which one does NOT belong to the methods that Google motivate its employees?{A; B; C}
A. Promoting the employee who has more influence on Google the higher job position.
B. Shuttling the employees between home and office.
C. Offering entertaining equipment in workplace.

3. Who founded Google?{A; B; C}
A. Larry Page and Sergey Brin
B. Karen May
C. Sergey Brin

4. If you are a normal employee of Google, what could you do EXCEPT?{A; B; C}
A. Know all information of Google and discuss questions with your leaders.
B. Only work for the project you choose.
C. Play bowling with your colleagues and get away from mundane errands.

5. What is Google's secret to success?{A; B; C}
A. Innovating hi-tech products.
B. Paying high salary to the employees and practicing strict management.
C. Valuing the happiness of its employees as much as innovating good products."

回复

使用道具 举报