Open

付费内容 购买记录

隐藏答案
用户购买价格:2金币
本套试题答案购买后显示
购买本答案

【上面答案为下列试题答案,请核对试题后再购买】www.botiku.com零号电大
题目顺序是随机的,使用查找功能(Ctrl+F)进行搜索
"题目: Hiring a good employ may cost much money and time, _______, it can win much more for the company in future.
: what’s more
; at last
; however"
"题目:________  a company really wants is a candidate ________ has the right skills.
: What…that
; That…what
; That…that"
"题目:—

— My name is Helen, and I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.
: Tell me your name, please.
; Tell me a little bit about yourself, please.
; Tell me how old you are, please."
"题目:—                     ?

— I have worked for IBM for 3 years.
: Do you like your work in IBM?
; What is your working experience?
; Why do you decide to leave IBM?"
"题目:— Hi, Helen, I’ll have an interview tomorrow. I’m afraid I can’t make it.

: Sure, you can. Take it easy.
; I’m sorry to hear that.
; That’s all right."
"题目:—May I ask you why you left the former company?

: Because I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.
; Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.
; Because I have worked for two years with an American Company."
"题目:—What starting salary do you expect?

: I'd like to start on Monday next week.
; I expect to get a salary increase.
; I'd like to start at ¥5000 a month. "
"题目:Hiring the right employee ________ you ________ a thousand times over in high employee morale.
: pays…off
; take…off
; pays…back"
"题目:I’m writing to ________ a position as a computer engineer in your company.
: thank for
; wait for
; apply for"
"题目:The candidate should dress in a manner that is appropriate to the position ________ he is applying.
: for which
; which
;  that"
"题目:These tips may help you avoid ________ bad employees for your company.
: to hire
; hiring
; hire"
"题目:We should take the degree ________ account when we recruit a new secretary.
: with
; into
;  of"
"题目:You also should send a resume ________ the employer know more information about you.
: let
; letting
; to let"
"题目:You can try these methods to keep your interview anxiety ________ control.
: under
;  on
; with"
"题目:You must ________ the annual certification of employment online within 15 days.
: submit
; omit
; commit"

"二、翻译:从以下A、B、C三个选项中选出与英文最适合的中文翻译。

1. The old saying “practice makes perfect” applies to interviewing too. {A; B; C}

A.古话“曲不离口”也适用于招聘。

B.古话“熟能生巧”对面试准备也是适用的。

C.在申请面试资格时我们常常用到古话“熟能生巧”。

2. A bad hire not just wastes your time and money, but also impacts the team spirit and company morale.{A; B; C}

A.坏雇员不只是会浪费你的时间和金钱,但是也影响队伍的精神和公司风气。

B.招聘到不合格的员工即浪费时间和金钱,而且还会影响整个团队精神和公司士气。

C.浪费时间和金钱的招聘是不合格的,而且对公司团队精神和士气也会影响。

3. The more familiar interviewing feels to you, the less anxiety you will feel with the process.{A; B; C}

A.你对面试越熟悉,在面试过程中你的焦虑就会越少。

B.面试中熟人多,面试过程中你焦虑也会少。

C.你熟悉面试多一点,面试中的麻烦就会少一点。

4. Stress around interviews is often influenced by our assumptions we make to ourselves about the process.{A; B; C}

A.来自面试的压力会影响我们对面试过程的推测。

B.揣测会影响面试压力,我们只要关注过程。

C.我们自己对面试过程的揣测往往会影响面试压力。

5. We can’t possibly get the work done by October. {A; B; C}

A.十月份前我们不可能做完这项工作。

B.十月份前我们不可能做这项工作。

C. 十月份后我们不可能做完这项工作。"
"二、阅读理解:阅读下面的短文,根据文章内容从A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。

Stress around interviews is often influenced by our assumptions we make to ourselves about the process. Countering anxiety-provoking thoughts can help to lower levels of anxiety. “I just messed up that answer, and there’s no hope.” One poor answer normally does not knock a candidate out of consideration. An interview is like a test, getting an 85 or 90 might be good enough to get the job.

Visualizing success can improve performance and help ease anxiety. Always try imagining positive interactions with your interviewer, particularly in the hours just before your interview.

To some extent, relaxation techniques, such as progressive muscle relaxation or breathing exercises, can manage anxiety. If your anxiety around interview is excessive, you might consider seeing a doctor to develop effective countermeasures.

1. What often influences the stress around interviews according to the passage?{A; B; C}

A. Interview process

B. Anxiety-provoking thoughts

C. Interviewers’ assumptions

2. Does one poor answer in an interview influence a candidate to get a job?{A; B; C}

A. Yes.

B. No.

C. Not given.

3. Can imagining success help a candidate to lower levels of anxiety?{A; B; C}

A. Yes.

B. No.

C. Not given.

4. How can we reduce our stress around interviews?{A; B; C}

A. Breathe deeply

B. Meet friends

C. Have a big meal

5. When should we go to see a doctor according the author?{A; B; C}

A. When we lose confidence in an interview.

B. When we find effective measures against anxiety round interview.

C. When we have too much stress around interview."
"二、阅读理解:阅读下面的短文,根据文章内容从A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。

The old saying “practice makes perfect” applies to interviewing too. Conduct practice interviews with a friend or family member, and ask for their feedback. You can also record or videotape your responses {A. so; B. when; C. because} you can review your answers and check your body language. Prepare answers to commonly {A. ask; B. asking; C. asked} interview questions. Doing so will help you analyze your background and qualifications for the position.

Also prepare a list of questions you want to ask the interviewer. Remember, you aren't {A. easily; B. simply; C. very} trying to get the job - you are also interviewing the employer to assess {A. why; B. when; C. whether} this company and the position are a good fit for you. The more you practice, the more self-assured you will feel walking in to the interview. Your answers will feel natural, and interviewers will be impressed by your {A. appearance; B. confidence; C. hope}."
"二、阅读理解:阅读下面的短文,根据文章内容进行判断,正确写“T”错误写“F”。

Hiring the right employee is a challenging process for a company. A bad hire not just wastes your time and money, but also impacts the team spirit and company morale. A good hire, however, pays you back in employee productivity, successful employment relationship, and business culture enhancement. Here are certain rules that you can use to select the right employee.

Design an effective advertisement. A clearly targeted ad attracts qualified candidates and discourages others. You can make your ad more effective with a precise and specific job description.

Ask the right job interview questions. The purpose of the interview is to find out if the candidate is a strong fit to your business. By using a sequence of particularly designed questions, you are able to get a true picture of your potential employee.

Check backgrounds and references. Background checking helps you reduce risks and improve the overall quality of hire. You need to verify that all the presented, credentials, skills, and experience are actually possessed by your candidate.

1. Hiring the wrong employee is expensive, costly to a company, and time consuming.{T; F}

2. A company has to spend a lot of money hiring a right employee.{T; F}

3. An advertisement with a clear target will make all candidates lose courage.{T; F}

4. Well designed interview questions can help you know more about the candidates.{T; F}

5. Work experience is one of the primary things for an employer to verify in background checking.{T; F}"

回复

使用道具 举报