课程地址:点击查看本课程最新任务列表

付费内容 购买记录

隐藏答案
用户购买价格:2金币
本套试题答案购买后显示
购买本答案

【上面答案为下列试题答案,请核对试题后再购买】www.botiku.com零号电大
题目顺序是随机的,使用查找功能(Ctrl+F)进行搜索
"题目:        may act as a cause of these illnesses.
:  Stress
; Relaxation
; Happiness"
"题目:—            taking a walk after supper?

— Good idea.
: How about
; Why not
; Could we"
"题目:— Excuse me. Can you spare me a few minutes?

— ________
: What’s on?
; What’s up?
; What is it? "
"题目:— Look, it        be Mr. Green.

— It _____ be him. He has gone to France.
: must, can’t
; can, mustn’t
; can, may not"
"题目:— What are you going to do this weekend?

— ___________. If time permits, I may go to Shanghai with my parents.
: I don’t know
;  It depends
; Don’t mention it"
"题目:— Would you like to go to the cinema with me?

—                     
: No, I don’t want to.
; Yes, please.
; Yes, I’d love to."
"题目:— Would you mind me smoking here?

— ________. It’s non-smoking area here.
: Yes,please
; I’m afraid I’ve to say yes
; No,you can’t"
"题目:Every child is unique. Don’t        him or her to others.
: compare
; look
; analyze"
"题目:He was unable to        his stubborn partner of his viewpoint.
: move
; convince
; change"
"题目:How can I reduce my risk        the virus in an affected area?
: to catch
; of catching
; as to "
"题目:Our teacher may        our exam papers now.
: be correcting
; have corrected
; be corrected "
"题目:The number you dialed does not exist. You must        the wrong number.
: be remembering
; remember
; have remembered"
"题目:Time is        . Ten years have passed in a wink.
: short
; past
; fleeting"
"题目:We should try our best to       the children from danger.
: cover
; prevent
; leave"
"题目:Your company pays attention to the staff’s health. In my opinion, that’s a benefit       .
: with a long time
; in the long run
; for a long run"

"二、翻译:从以下A、B、C三个选项中选出与英文最适合的中文翻译。

1. Do you feel any discomfort after long time of sedentary work? {A; B; C}

A. 你长时间坐着工作会感到不适吗?

B. 你长时间不工作会感到不适吗?

C. 你长时间站着工作会感到不适吗?

2. Your company pays attention to the staff’s health.   {A; B; C}   

A. 你们公司关注领导的健康。

B. 你们公司关注员工的健康。

C.你们公司关注亲属的健康。

3. You know it does you good if you persist. {A; B; C}

A. 你知道只要你放弃就有好处。

B. 你知道只要你坚持就有好处。

C. 你知道只要你转变就有好处。

4. A noisy workspace could be killing your concentration. {A; B; C}

A. 嘈杂的工作环境可能会分散你的注意力。

B. 嘈杂的工作环境可能会杀扼杀你的兴趣。

C. 嘈杂的工作环境可能会打击你的信心。

5. I am involved in two projects at present. {A; B; C}

A. 目前我申请了两个项目。

B. 目前我完成了两个项目。

C. 目前我参与了两个项目。"
"二、阅读理解:阅读下面的短文,根据文章内容从A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。

YOUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT IS KILLING YOU!

Many of us spend plenty of our time at work, but rarely give much thought to how our environment might be affecting us.

Open offices could be making you unproductive and unhappy. A 2011 review of studies examined the effects of various types of office environments. It found that open offices can have a negative impact on workers when it comes to focus, efficiency, creativity and job satisfaction12. However, a 2013 study found that employees with private offices were more satisfied at work.

A noisy workspace could be killing your concentration because of phones ringing and colleagues chatting, typing and moving around. These noises are the “enemy of focus” and meaningful time is lost.

Your working environment could be upping your stress levels. A recent Monster.com poll found that 42 percent of U.S. workers have left a job due to stressful environment. It also found that 61 percent of American workers believe that work stress has been a cause of illness.

A sedentary lifestyle increases your risk of disease. We’ve all heard that “sitting is the new smoking”. Your desk job could almost be killing you. Sitting at a desk all day can also contribute to aches and pains, while staring at a computer screen for hours can cause vision problems and headaches.

It’s no exaggeration that your working environment is killing you. Be alert!

1. Many of us __________ pay much attention to our working environment. {A; B; C}

A. seldom

B. often

C. always

2. Open offices could make you __________.{A; B; C}

A. efficient and unhappy

B. inefficient and upset

C. relaxed and happy

3. It was found that employees with _________ were more satisfied at work.  {A; B; C}

A. private offices

B. open offices

C. new offices

4. According to the passage, _________ are the “enemy of focus”. {A; B; C}

A. colleagues chatting

B. phone ringing

C. noises

5. Staring at a computer screen for hours increases your chances of _________.  {A; B; C}

A. vision problems

B. headaches

C. Both A and B"
"二、阅读理解:阅读下面的短文,根据文章内容进行判断,正确为“T”,错误为“F”。

PROTECTING EYES FROM COMPUTER SCREENS

Many of us spend the bulk of the day looking at computer screens. Reading this article means there’s a good chance you’re looking at one right now.

But does looking at computer screens damage your eyes? Professor Nathan Efron does not consider computer screens “harmful” to our eyes.

But he admits if you use one a lot, you increase your risk of becoming slightly more short-sighted –where your eyes focus well only on close objects while more distant objects appear blurred. This is especially the case for children and young adults, whose eyes are still developing.

In the shorter term, prolonged viewing of a computer screen can make any slight existing vision defects more noticeable. It can also give you what is sometimes known as “computer vision syndrome” – eye strain, headaches, gritty eyes and blurry vision. But this is only temporary and can be minimized by:

Adjusting the screen display so the contrast is high and the brightness feels comfortable.

Having lighting that does not produce glare on the screen.

Giving your eyes regular rests from looking at the screen (The Optometrists Association of Australia recommends you do this for five to ten minutes every one to two hours of computer use. It's a good time to make phone calls or do other tasks.)

1. Many of us spend much time looking at computer screens. {T; F}

2. Looking at computer screens for long time doesn’t damage children and young adults’ eyesight. {T; F}

3. Computer vision syndrome cannot be weakened. {T; F}

4. It’s good taking breaks during screen watching. {T; F}

5. Proper lighting is important to protect our eyes. {T; F}"
"二、阅读理解:阅读下面的对话,选择合适的内容将对话补充完整。

SURVEY ON NEW EMPLOYEES

ALEX: {A. Are you kidding?; B. Tell me, did anything else influence your decision?; C. Yes, there has been a lot of research into RSI’s.; D. that’s a benefit in the long run.; E. Welcome to the company.} We are conducting a survey of new employees to find out what made you to choose our company.

SIMON: That’s easy to answer. It was your office ergonomics that convinced me.

ALEX: {A. Are you kidding?; B. Tell me, did anything else influence your decision?; C. Yes, there has been a lot of research into RSI’s.; D. that’s a benefit in the long run.; E. Welcome to the company.} Something as simple as that?

SIMON: Yes. It is very important to me. My mother worked in offices for twenty years, and she finally suffered from carpal tunnel syndrome. I have been reading about repetitive stress injuries (RSI’s), and I know that the office set-up is very important.

ALEX: {A. Are you kidding?; B. Tell me, did anything else influence your decision?; C. Yes, there has been a lot of research into RSI’s.; D. that’s a benefit in the long run.; E. Welcome to the company.} Something so simple as proper chair height can prevent injuries.

SIMON: Your company pays attention to the staff’s health. In my opinion, {A. Are you kidding?; B. Tell me, did anything else influence your decision?; C. Yes, there has been a lot of research into RSI’s.; D. that’s a benefit in the long run.; E. Welcome to the company.}

ALEX: Thank you. We do value our staff and have an awareness of health care. {A. Are you kidding?; B. Tell me, did anything else influence your decision?; C. Yes, there has been a lot of research into RSI’s.; D. that’s a benefit in the long run.; E. Welcome to the company.}

SIMON: Yes, I noticed that you have professional training and team-building days. I like the idea of working for a company that invests in its staff.

ALEX: Well, welcome to the team."

回复

使用道具 举报