购买本答案

【上面答案为下列试题答案,请核对试题后再购买】www.botiku.com零号电大
题目顺序是随机的,使用查找功能(Ctrl+F)进行搜索
"题目:— How could you say that?

— _______ I didn’t mean to hurt you.
: That’s right.
; I won’t regret.
; I’m really sorry."
"题目:— How did you find the trip to the West Lake?  

—  _____________
: The guide took us there.
; First by train and then by bus.
; Very fantastic indeed."
"题目:— I believe this is the best movie of the year.

— Well, _________Anyway, the ending is OK.
: that’s a good idea.
; that may not be a good idea.
; I’m not sure if you’re right."
"题目:— I think students should have mobile phones to call their parents.

— _____They often use them to play games instead.
: I hope so.
; I don’t agree.
; No problem."
"题目:— I was really anxious about you. You shouldn’t have left without a word.

— ________
: Why not?
; I’m terribly sorry.
; Really?"
"题目:— Let’s go for a walk, ______?

— OK, I’m coming. Don’t forget to bring your camera, ______?
: shall we; will you
; will you; shall we
; will you; will you"
"题目:— She didn’t come to school yesterday, did she?

— ______, though she was not feeling well.
: No, she didn’t
; Yes, she didn’t
; Yes, she did"
"题目:—He’s never late for school, ________?  

—No, he isn’t .He is always very early.
: is he
; isn‘t he
; hasn't he "
"题目:John doesn’t believe in _________ medicine; he has some remedies of his own.
: standard
; regular
;  conventional"
"题目:Problems will __________ if you do not follow my advice.
: rise
; raise
; arise"
"题目:The bridge was named ______ the hero who gave his life for the cause of the people.
: after
; with
; by"
"题目:The digital camera is ____nine hundred yuan.
: pay
; spend
; worth"
"题目:There is little water in the cup, _________?
: isn’t there
; is there
; isn’t it "
"题目:This story is not real; it is only ______.
: imaginary
; imaginative
; imaginable"
"题目:Zhou Ming has few English magazines, ________?
: does he
;  doesn’t he
;  hasn’t he"

"二、翻译:从以下A、B、C三个选项中选出与英文最适合的中文翻译。

1. Your diligence and intelligence are always highly praised.{A; B; C}

A. 你的勤劳和智慧总是排在第一位。

B. 你的品德和智慧总是高度评价。

C. 你的勤奋和智慧总是受到高度赞扬。

2. I haven’t been out of the office before 9 pm. a single day this week.{A; B; C}

A. 这周只有一天我在九点之前离开了办公室。

B. 这周没有一天我是在晚上九点前离开办公室的。

C. 这周有一天我在九点之前去了办公室。

3. They can never use fake book covers as in the past to keep their peers in the dark.{A; B; C}

A. 他们再不能像从前那样当着同伴的面用假书皮来掩饰自己的阅读水平了。

B. 他们再不能像从前那样用假书皮来将同伴挡在黑暗之处了。

C. 他们再不能像过去那样用假书盖着,让他们的同龄人处在黑暗中。

4. Some legislation requires employers to give their employees a fair wage. {A; B; C}  

A. 有项立法要求雇主应给予雇员合理的工资。

B. 有立法要求雇员应给予雇主合理的工资。

C. 一些法规要求雇主应给予雇员的公平的机会。

5. Get to know your rights! They should give you some kind of compensation.{A; B; C}

A. 你要知道你的正确之处!他们会给你一些弥补。

B. 你要清楚自己的权利!他们应该给你一些补偿。

C. 让他们知道你的权利!你才能得到一笔费用。"
"二、阅读理解:阅读下面的短文,根据文章内容从A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。

With the explosion of digital media in recent years, a growing number of students are spending their time in front of the small screen---whether it’s a Smartphone or tablet. In just two years, the number of US children using digital media has doubled to 72 percent, according to a survey by Common Sense Media.

On average, students spend about two hours a day in front of the screen. Watching TV makes up half of this time. But gradually, the time children spend watching TV is decreasing, with more and more time being given to digital media. Some of the common things kids do with digital media are playing games, watching videos and sending messages to friends.

The digital world can be used very effectively. In the survey, 74 percent of teachers said that digital media would improve students’ learning. As students can quickly get hold of information they need.

However, without guidance from teachers or parents, digital media may have bad influence on students’ attention span and communication skills. So it’s always best to use your smartphone and tablet carefully.

When using digital media, you need to find a balance. Just like study, too much can lead to information overload, and give you a headache. Also, make sure your smartphone or tablet doesn’t take priority over more important tasks. Give your eyes a rest, and remember: offline is just as fun as online.

1. Two years ago, the number of US children who use digital media made up _____.{A; B; C}

A. 72%

B. 36%

C. 74%

2. Which is not TRUE according to the passage?{A; B; C}

A. Using digital media is good for students’ learning.

B. Using digital media can improve students’ communication skills.

C. Students should use their digital media under adults’ guidance.

3. The underlined word “overload” in the last paragraph means _____ in Chinese.{A; B; C}

A. 重叠

B. 夸大

C. 超负荷

4. The article mentions that kids usually use digital media to _____.{A; B; C}

①play games

②send message to friends

③watch videos

④shop online

A. ①②③

B. ①②③④

C. ①③④

5. Why is the time children spend watching TV decreasing?{A; B; C}

A. Because they need a balance of study and entertainment.

B. Because the TV shows aren’t interesting at all.

C. Because they turn to spend more time on digital media."
"二、阅读理解:阅读下面的短文,根据文章内容进行判断,正确为“T”,错误为“F”。

WILL E-READERS REPLACE THE CONVENTIONAL PAPER BOOK?

Kindles, Nooks and other e-readers are threatening the future of printed books. But reading itself may get a boost from the devices. For example, a study found that the kids felt better about reading after a course in which they used Amazon Kindles. The research is in the _International Journal of Applied Science and Technology._

For two months, 199 middle-school students in a reading improvement class in Texas had 15 to 25 minutes every day when they were free to read on the Kindle. In general, the students felt the device improved their reading ability. And they tended to enjoy using an e-reader.

They noted the ease of carrying multiple books in one device, and the feeling that reading was suddenly a high-tech 21st-century activity rather than a boring waste of time. And some low-level readers who might otherwise be embarrassed to be seen with a simple book liked keeping their peers in the dark about what title they were reading. In the old days, one had to use a fake book-cover to achieve that level of secrecy.

1. Amazon Kindles is a kind of e-books. {T; F}

2. The research done in the _International Journal of Applied Science and Technology_ has lasted for two years. {T; F}

3. The students felt e-books could not improve their reading ability. {T; F}

4. Many students tended to enjoy using an e-reader. {T; F}

5. Some low-level readers used to use fake book-covers to keep their peers in the dark. {T; F}"
"二、阅读理解:阅读下面的对话,选择合适的内容将对话补充完整。

David: Oh, my God. I can’t take it anymore.

Barbara: {A. Don’t be discouraged.; B. It’s expensive, isn’t it?; C. What’s wrong, honey?; D. Let me have a try.; E. But I don’t have much time to attend the classes.} Take it easy.

David: I am tired of doing that boring work. I just repeat doing the same thing every day.

Barbara: Cheer up! You always do an excellent job. Your diligence and intelligence are always highly praised.

David: Yes, that’s in the past. I was full of ambitions before, but now I have no passion for my career. It’s so terrible.

Barbara: {A. Don’t be discouraged.; B. It’s expensive, isn’t it?; C. What’s wrong, honey?; D. Let me have a try.; E. But I don’t have much time to attend the classes.} Maybe you can register for some courses. It can broaden your knowledge and provide chances for you to pick up more professional skills.

David: It sounds great. {A. Don’t be discouraged.; B. It’s expensive, isn’t it?; C. What’s wrong, honey?; D. Let me have a try.; E. But I don’t have much time to attend the classes.}

Barbara: There are lots of professional training courses online. Check it on the Internet. You’ll find one suitable for you.  

David: {A. Don’t be discouraged.; B. It’s expensive, isn’t it?; C. What’s wrong, honey?; D. Let me have a try.; E. But I don’t have much time to attend the classes.}

Barbara: Yes, it is more expensive than attending traditional classes. But it’s worth it. I believe it can get you into a good mood and also help you learn something useful for the future.

David: OK, {A. Don’t be discouraged.; B. It’s expensive, isn’t it?; C. What’s wrong, honey?; D. Let me have a try.; E. But I don’t have much time to attend the classes.}"

回复

使用道具 举报