课程地址:点击查看本课程最新任务列表

付费内容 购买记录

隐藏答案
用户购买价格:2金币
本套试题答案购买后显示
购买本答案

【上面答案为下列试题答案,请核对试题后再购买】www.botiku.com零号电大
题目顺序是随机的,使用查找功能(Ctrl+F)进行搜索
"题目: It was a __________ relationship between the boy and the man.
: mix
; confuse
; complex"
"题目:—  How do I get to the garage? I need to have my car repaired.

: It's vetry far.
; Yes,there is a garage near here.
; Go down this street and turn left."
"题目:—  If you like I can mail the tax bill for you?

: You are so kind.
; You are great.
; That's very kind of you."
"题目:—  Some cars are really expensive.

: I don't know about that.
; I do hope so.
; Certainly they are. They burn less gas. "
"题目:—  Sorry. I have taken your car key by mistake.

: You're welcome.
; That's right.
; It doesn't matter."
"题目:—  That’s a nice car!

: You can have it.
; Sorry,it's too cheap.
; Oh,thanks.I go it yesterday."
"题目:All the mobile phones must __________ before the meeting begins.
: turn off
; be turning off
; be turned off"
"题目:He gave the boss a report which __________ the current market.
: explained
; expected
; analyzed"
"题目:He was rushed to the hospital with __________ injuries.
: light
; multiple
; different"
"题目:The news reporters hurried to the airport, only ______the film stars had left.
: to tell
; to be told
; telling"
"题目:The organization has __________ a campaign to raise money for the election.
: take
; launch
; make"
"题目:The school conducted a(n) __________ investigation on the accident.
: positive
; extensive
; negative"
"题目:This medicine __________ before dinner.
: should be taken
; should have taken
; should have been took"
"题目:Tom _______ have kept his promise. I wonder why he changed his idea.
: need
; should
; must"
"题目:What I should do is__________ the task soon.
: to finish
; finished
; be finished"

"二、听力理解:请听下面的对话,根据对话内容进行判断,正确为“T”,错误为“F”。

u7-Task%204.mp3

1. Henry thinks the transportation system is simple.  {T; F}
2. Julie believes more roads should be built and there will be fewer traffic jams.  {T; F}
3. According to Henry, people should be encouraged to use cars.  {T; F}
4. Both Henry and Julie agree that people should pay tax for using cars.   {T; F}
5. According to Henry, people will be in favor of using cars less to make the air cleaner.   {T; F}"
"二、完型填空:阅读下面短文,从A、B、C三个选项中选择合适的内容将短文补充完整。

You jump into a car, tell it where you want to go then sit back and let a computer take control. It seems a dream in the future. It isn't.

In many ways such driverless cars are already with us. There is partial automation in many cars, such as intelligent braking, lane departure warning and automatic parking. The systems are there {A; B; C} cars can pretty much drive themselves. No one noticed the introduction of cruise control. We've got collision avoidance, and we'll soon have automatic lane change.

Improving this technology should make the roads safer. Machines are much better at following rules than humans. Driveway signs advise drivers to slow down to avoid {A; B; C} jams. They are often ignored by drivers. But it won't happen {A; B; C} a computer. Driverless cars could also choose the best route to avoid traffic jams.

Fewer jams will mean {A; B; C} stop-start driving. Maintaining smooth and constant speeds will improve fuel efficiency. Computers could also be programmed to take the greenest route, rather than the fastest one. Under computer control, cars could also travel much closer together.

They can effectively “slipstream” one another and use less fuel to move themselves forward. They can even form multi-car “trains” going {A; B; C} high speeds. However, with driverless cars on the roads, there will be potential trust issues between people and machines. We could therefore see guard rails back on the sides of pavements. This would be a backwards step.

1.    A. because       B. so that        C. such as

2.    A. creating        B. to creat       C. creat

3.    A. with              B. to               C. on

4.    A. more             B. little            C. less

5.    A. over              B. in               C. at"
"二、阅读理解:阅读下面的短文,根据文章内容从A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。

In 1909 an English newspaper offered ? 1,000 to the first man to fly across the English Channel in an aeroplane. Today, modern jets cross it in minutes. But at that time it still seemed a good distance. The race to win the money soon became a race between two men. Both were very colorful.

One was Louis Bleriot. He owned a factory in France that made motor car lamps. He was already well known as a pilot because he had had accidents several times. Some people laughed at him. One man said, “He may not be the first to fly across the Channel but he will certainly be the first to die in an accident!” But Bleriot was really a good and brave pilot. He also had many good ideas about aeroplane design.

The other man was Hubert Latham. He was half French and half English. He took up flying when his doctors told him he had only a year to live. “Oh, well,” he said, “if I'm going to die soon, I think I shall have a dangerous and interesting life now.”

Latham was the first to try the flight across the Channel. Ten kilometres from the French coast, his plane had some trouble. It fell down into the water and began to sink under the water. A boat reached Latham just in time. He was sitting calmly on the wing and was coolly lighting a cigarette. Bleriot took off six days later. He flew into some very bad weather and very low cloud. He somehow got to the English side and landed in a farmer's field. When he did so, a customs (海关) officer rushed up to his plane. Planes have changed since then, but customs officers have not. “Have you anything to declare?” The officer demanded.

1. The story took place {A; B; C} .

A. in the early 20th century

B. in the 19th century

C. at a time not mentioned in the passage

2. Bleriot was well known as a pilot because {A; B; C} .

A. he was unusually brave

B. he had many good ideas about aeroplane design

C. he had had a few accidents

3. Why did Hubert Latham want to fly across the Channel?  {A; B; C}

A. He thought he could manage it easily.

B. He knew he only had a year to live.

C. He had always been interested in flying.

4. Why did the customs officer rush to the plane?  {A; B; C}

A. To ask if Beriot had anything to declare.

B. To make sure that the pilot was not hurt.

C. To ask why the plane had landed in a farmer’s field.

5. “Do you have anything to declare?” means {A; B; C} .

A. “Do you want any help?”

B. “Is there anything wrong?”

C. “Have you brought anything on which custom duties must be paid?”"
回复

使用道具 举报