Open
课程地址:点击查看本课程所有任务列表

付费内容 购买记录

隐藏答案
用户购买价格:2金币
本套试题答案购买后显示
购买本答案

【上面答案为下列试题答案,请核对试题后再购买】www.botiku.com零号电大
题目序列是随机的,请按题目关键词查找(或按快捷键Ctrl+F输入题目中的关键词,不要输入整个题目)
"题目:— How would you like to go? —__________________.
A.I'll get in touch with the railroad
B.I'd like to fly to Frankfurt for a stay of two days
C.I expect to depart for Frankfurt on Sunday, September 1st
D."
"题目:____________ behalf of Vancouver C&S Int'l Trade Corp., I am pleased to invite you and your colleagues to visit us.
A.?For
B.On
C.In
D."
"题目:—__________________?— I expect to depart for Frankfurt on Sunday, September 1st, any time after 13:00 pm.
A.How would you like to go
B.Where shall I make hotel reservation
C.When do you plan to leave
D."
"题目:—__________________?— Sure, no problem. First, go see Cindy and tell her where you're going and when.
A.Will the company reimburse everything
B.Will I use the card for everything
C.Can you fill me in
D."
"题目:—__________________?— Yes, business class.
A.Will you fly business class
B.When do you plan to leave
C.Where shall I make hotel reservation
D."
"题目:Can you fill me ____________ ? I need some detailed information.
A.in
B.up
C.out
D."
"题目:—Hey Kyle, guess what! The boss is sending me to Europe for a marketing seminar next month. —__________________You've been itching to go on a business trip for months.
A.I am sorry to hear that.
B.Great! You must be happy.
C.So what?
D."
"题目:If you are intending ____________ just one Schengen country, you will need to apply for the Schengen visa directly with the embassy or consulate of that particular country.
A.to visit
B.visiting
C.visited
D."
"题目:Many of the banks and travel services in the western countries provide convenience for the travellers by issuing traveller's ____________.?
A.checks
B.cash
C.credit cards
D."
"题目:Please ____________ an open return flight from Barcelona to Frankfurt.
A.paper
B.text
C.book
D."
"题目:The processing time ____________ per embassy.
A.various
B.variety
C.varies
D."
"题目:Traveller's checks are generally ____________ small face value.
A.at
B.on
C.of
D."
"题目:Travellers, when ____________ the checks, have to sign the checks in the presence of the bank or service clerks.
A.buy
B.buying
C.to buy
D."
"题目:We used to ____________ cash advances.
A.had
B.having
C.have
D."
"题目:You can download and print off the ____________ online.
A.from
B.form
C.formal
D."
"题目:阅读理解:根据文章内容,判断正误(每题10分)。
Traveller’s Check
  Many of the banks and travel services in western provide a convenience for travellers by issuing traveller's checks. Travellers, when buying the checks, have to sign the checks in the presence of the bank or service clerks. During the trip, travellers can cash the checks from the agencies of the bank or the travel service whenever they need after their counter-signatures are recognized. A lot of travellers like to buy these checks as they don't have to take along much cash and worry about counterfeit signatures. The agencies will get back the money they have paid by sending the checks to the issuing offices.      Traveller's checks are generally of small face value, such as ten or twenty dollars, or five or ten pounds, for miscellaneous payments. There is no time limit for their circulation period. It is very profitable for the issuing offices to finance the funds they collect by issuing traveller's checks because they not only receive a service charge from the check buyers, but they also don't need to pay any interest no matter how long the checks remain in circulation before clearing. This is why banks and travel services are willing to provide this convenience. 
?
It is convenient for the travellers to travel around the world as many banks and travel services issue travellers' checks.?   (1)   
2. There are no signatures of travellers who have bought the checks.   (2)   
3. Quite a few travellers like to buy the checks.?   (3)   
4. Travellers do not worry about the circulation period of the checks as there is no time limit for it.   (4)   
5. Banks and travel services are reluctant to provide travellers'checks.   (5)    "
"题目:阅读理解:根据文章内容,完成选择题(每题10分)。
Schengen Visa Application Steps
  Identify the country or countries you will be travelling to. It is particularly important to know which countries you are travelling to because it determines where and how you are going to send your application.   ●?If you are intending to visit just one Schengen country, you will need to apply for the Schengen visa directly with the embassy or consulate of that particular country.   ●?If you are intending to visit two or more Schengen countries, your application must be sent to the embassy or consulate of the country that shall be your main destination.  ●?If you are intending to visit several Schengen countries, but do not have a main destination, you should apply for the visa at the embassy or consulate of the first Schengen country on your travel itinerary.   Fill out an application form beforehand to obtain a Schengen visa. You can download and print off the form online.   Prepare all the requirements for your Schengen visa application. Depending on the consulate or embassy, you are required to show the following documents:  ●?A valid national passport  ●?Evidence showing the purpose of your trip (e.g. hotel reservations)  ●?Proof of medical insurance  ●?A round-trip travel ticket  ●?Proof of funds  Check the processing time to ensure you get your Schengen visa on time. The processing time varies per embassy, so it is important to take the processing time into account when planning your trip.
This passage is mainly about    (1)    . A. what is a Schengen visa B. who can apply for a Schengen visa C. how to apply for a Schengen visa
2. If you are intending to visit two or more Schengen countries, you will need to send your application    (2)    . A. to the embassy or consulate of the country that shall be your main destinationB. directly with the embassy or consulate of that particular countryC. to the embassy or consulate of the first Schengen country on your travel itinerary
3. You can download and print off the form    (3)    . A. via your phone B. on the Internet C. by your friends
4. You are required to show the following documents EXCEPT    (4)    . A. a round-trip travel ticket B. a valid national passport C. a birth certificate
5. The processing time is    (5)     per embassy. A. different B. the sameC. similar"
"题目:完形填空:选择正确答案,补全文章(每题10分)。
How to Schedule Your Visa Appointment
  Payment can be made with a UnionPay debit card or in cash. You can?   (1)     directly through the website, the Call Center, or at a Citic bank ATM. If paying at a Citic bank branch, you can pay with a UnionPay?   (2)     or with cash. If you prefer to pay in cash, the appointment website will produce a bank deposit slip?   (3)     on the type of appointment for which you have registered; the deposit slip will indicate how much you must pay. You must print this bank?   (4)     , log off the appointment site, proceed to a local Citic bank branch, present the bank deposit slip, pay the requested amount, obtain an original bank receipt for the transaction, log back into the?   (5)     , and enter the bank receipt confirmation number into the requested field."
"题目:翻译:为句子选择正确的翻译(每题10分)。
Can you fill me in?    (1)    A. 你能替代我一下吗? B. 你能为我填写吗?C. 你能向我详细介绍一下吗?
2. Not all restaurants accept the card.    (2)    A. 所有酒店都不接受此卡。 B. 并非所有酒店都接受此卡。 C. 所有酒店接受的不是此卡。
3. We used to have cash advances.    (3)    A. 我们以前是预支现金。B. 我们使用已有的现金。C. 我们习惯了预支现金。
4. Let me know how you like living out of a suitcase.   (4)    A. 到时候告诉我没有旅行包你是怎么活下来的。B. 到时候告诉我你是怎么带着旅行包生活的。C. 到时候告诉我你怎么那么喜欢带着旅行包生活。
5. It is very profitable for the issuing offices to finance the funds they collect by issuing traveller’s checks.    (5)    A. 对发行机构来说,发行旅行支票提供融资便利是有利可图的。B. 对发行机构来说,融资有利可图,他们征集资金,发行旅行支票。C. 对发行机构来说,征集资金,发行旅行支票,融资等,都是有利可图的。"
回复

使用道具 举报