Open

付费内容 购买记录

隐藏答案
用户购买价格:2金币
本套试题答案购买后显示
购买本答案

【上面答案为下列试题答案,请核对试题后再购买】www.botiku.com零号电大
题目顺序是随机的,使用查找功能(Ctrl+F)进行搜索
"题目:— If you can't say what you've come to say at the meeting, what's the point?

—____________________,but I think you might need to change your approach somewhat.
: I am not sure
; I can see that
; I know that"
"题目:— Will you go on a picnic with us tomorrow?

—____________________.
: Yes, but I'll have English classes
; Sorry, I have an appointment with Dr. Brown
; I'm afraid I have no idea"
"题目:—____________________identify the problems that have been occurring?
—Well, as you know, the problems we had with Gary caused a lot of friction among the team.
: What would you
; Will you
; Are you able to"
"题目:—How can you explain the latest situation?

—____________________,I know it is all my fault.
: Sorry
; Excuse me
; I'm afraid"
"题目:—How did your meeting go yesterday?

— ____________________actually, it was really frustrating.
: Not so good
; Very good
; Nothing special"
"题目:Effective leaders distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, memorable terms __________ colleagues and customers can grasp and act upon.
: when
; that
; who"
"题目:Every time I tried to say something, he would ______ to something else.
: move off
; move on
; move over"
"题目:He's left now, but productivity hasn't ______that much.
: carried on
; caught up
; picked up"
"题目:I think the primary ______factor is there's been so much absence lately.
: contributing
; causing
; affecting"
"题目:If demand is rising but the firm __________ from  communication failure, then stocks will fall and there will be understaffing.
: has been suffering
; is going to suffer
; is suffering"
"题目:In today's environment, __________ people are often burned out, it's important for employees to have a personal connection with you and the work you believe in.
: where
; when
; while"
"题目:What you need to do is to keep things short and sweet, just the ______.
: questions
; topics
; highlights"
"题目:When the message finally reached the Command Center, it __________ “mutated” to become —“Send three and four-pence, we're going to a dance.”
: was
; had
; have"
"题目:Who was ______ the meeting?
: chairing
; leading
; charging"

"二、完型填空(共50分)

操作提示:通过下拉选项框选择正确的词汇。

WHAT WE HAVE HERE: A FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE

It is the {weirder; weirdest; weird} thing. There are more ways than ever to communicate with people, yet it sometimes seems like it is more difficult to connect — and stay {connecting; connected; to connect} — with anyone.

Should you {shoot; mail; give} off an email? Tap out a text? Post a private message on Facebook? Write on their Facebook wall? Skype, poke, ping or conjure them up on a digital tin can phone?

And once you reach someone, you wonder: Is he paying attention? How do you know? Even with the techno-ease of {uncountable; countable; countless} communication devices, conversations can still be troublesome. Questions are asked and answered {out; away; within} of order. Instructions and directions go half-read. Meetings are botched. Feelings are hurt."
"二、阅读理解:根据文章内容,判断正误(共50分)。

HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATORS

It's no secret that good leaders are also good communicators. Indeed, communication and leadership are inextricably tied. How can you galvanize, inspire or guide others if you don't communicate in a clear, credible and authentic way? Here are 5 essential communication practices of effective leaders:

1. Mind the say-do gap. Trust is the bedrock of effective leadership – your behavior is your single greatest mode of communication, and it must be congruent with what you say. If your actions don't align with your words, you are storing up trouble for the future.

2. Make the complex simple. Effective leaders distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, memorable terms that colleagues and customers can grasp and act upon. The most important thing is to clarify what you want to say, look out for technical jargon and avoid business speak, which add complexity. Say what you mean in as few words as possible.

3. Find your own voice. Use language that's distinctly your own; let your values come through in your communication. Correct use of language and grammar are important, of course, but don't become overly fixated on eloquence for eloquence's sake; concentrate on being distinct and real. People want real, people respect real, people follow real.

4. Be visible Visibility is about letting your key stakeholders get a feel for who you are and what you care about. Don't hide behind a computer and only interact with people electronically – see them face to face and voice to voice, and interact with them in a real, substantial way. In today's environment, where people are often burned out, it's important for employees to have a personal connection with you and the work you believe in. Show the people that work for you that you're engaged and that you care about them and their work.

5. Listen with your eyes as well as your ears. Effective communication is a two-way process, and good leaders know how to ask good questions, and then listen with both their eyes and their ears. Because you are in a position of authority, others may be reluctant to express their real opinions to you directly. You won't always get direct feedback, so you need to also be able to read between the lines and look for the non-verbal cues.

操作提示:正确选T,错误选F。

1. Communication and leadership don't always go hand in hand.{T; F}

2. The say-do gap happens when people misunderstand their leader's intention.{T; F}

3. Using technical jargon makes a leader convincing.{T; F}

4. Communicating sincerely is always the best.{T; F}

5. Observation is as important as communication when you want to know what people really think.{T; F}"
"二、阅读理解:根据文章内容,完成选择题(共50分)。

COMMUNICATION FAILURE

The meaning of “communication” goes a lot deeper than people often think. Communication is about conceiving, sending, receiving, and interpreting messages as well as confirming reception of these messages. A failure at any point in this chain can result in ineffective communication.

Ineffective communication can be disastrous. There is a famous story of a British Army Commander who sent the message “Send reinforcements, we're going to advance.” back to his Command Center, through a long chain of subordinates. When the message finally reached the Command Center, it had “mutated” to become -- “Send three and four-pence, we're going to a dance.” The reinforcements never arrived.

You can demonstrate this same principle, albeit on a less dramatic scale, by trying to play Chinese Whispers with more than 20 people. It is highly unlikely the same message you started with will be the one you end with.

In a business, there are three main types of communication failure. Each has its own indicative signs.

?The first type is known as allocative failure. This occurs when a firm is not gathering enough intelligence about its market or (most often), the information is not reaching the right points. The firm will not be allocating resources in step with the shifts in demand. If demand is rising but the firm is suffering from allocative communication failure, then stocks will fall and there will be understaffing. If the inverse happens, there will be a surplus of stocks and overstaffing.

?The second type is executive failure, where communication to trigger specific events/actions is either late, lacking or in error. The symptoms of this are a general loss of direction in the company or departments, a loss of co-ordination and an increase in complaints from customers as things happen late or not at all.

?The final type is human failure. This occurs when the general culture of a business or the relationships between particular individuals or departments do not foster effective communication. This leads to alienated staff, an increase in staff turnover, an increase in absenteeism and general frustration among staff. Creativity, especially that which takes place across departmental boundaries, is likely to suffer hugely as team synergy slips.

操作提示:通过题目后的下拉选项框选择正确答案。

1. Confirming reception of the sent messages means {A; B; C}.
A. the messages are sent to right receivers
B. the messages are correctly understood
C. the messages are correctly understood by right receivers

2. In the famous British Army Commander story, which step probably did NOT go wrong in the communication chain?{A; B; C}
A. Conceiving.
B. Sending.
C. Receiving.

3. What is Chinese whispers?{A; B; C}
A. Who whispers in Chinese.
B. A game to pass message around in a whisper.
C. Chinese people who don't normally talk very loudly.

4. Allocative failure does NOT happen when {A; B; C}.
A. the right information goes to the right place
B. a company gathers false information
C. the correct information is not received by the right department or person

5. According to the passage, which of the following cases does NOT belong to human failure?{A; B; C}
A. Decreasing creativity across departments.
B. Inadequate communication between departments.
C. Increasing customer complaints."

回复

使用道具 举报