答案 D
3- I'm sorry.I lost the key.
-________         
  AWell, it'sOK.
  BNo, it's allright.
  CYou arewelcome.
  DYou arewrong.
答案 A
4- Wow! Thisis a marvelous room! I've never known you're so artistic.
- ______
  AGreat, I amvery art-conscious.
  BDon't mentionit.
  CThanks foryour compliments.
  DIt's fine.
答案 C
5- Could youhelp me with my physics, please?
- ________
  ANo, no way.
  BNo, Icouldn't.
  CNo, I can't.
  DSorry Ican't. I have to go to a meeting right now.
答案 D
二、阅读理解
1One way that scientists learnabout man is by studying animals, such as mice and monkeys. The scientists inthis laboratory are experimenting on mice. They are studying the relationshipbetween diet and health. At this time, over one hundred experiments are beingdone in this laboratory.
In oneof these experiments, the scientists are studying the relationship between theamount of food the mice eat and their health. The mice are in three groups. Allthree groups are receiving the same healthy diet. But the amount of food thateach group is receiving is different. The first group is eating one cup of foodeach day, the second group is eating two cups, and the third group of mice iseating three cups.
Afterthree years, the healthiest group is the one that is only eating one cup offood each day. The mice in this group are thinner than normal mice. But theyare more active. Most of the day, they are running, playing with one another,and using the equipment in their cages. Also, they are living longer. Miceusually live for two years. Most of the mice in this group are still aliveafter three years.
Thesecond group of mice is normal weight. They are healthy, too. They are active,but not as active as the thinner mice. But they are only living about twoyears, not the three years or more of the thinner mice.
    The last group of mice is receiving morefood than the other two groups. Most of the day, these mice are eating orsleeping. They are not very active. These mice are living longer than thescientists thought - about a year and a half. But they aren't as healthy.They're sick more often than the other two groups.
(1)Thescientists in the laboratory are studying the relationship between the amountof food and diet.
  AT
  BF
答案 B
(2)The first twogroups are receiving the most food.
  AT
  BF
答案 B
(3)The firstgroup is the thinnest because they do not have a healthy diet.
  AT
  BF
答案 B
(4)Normal miceusually live for two years.
  AT
  BF
答案 A
(5)The texttells us that people who eat less and exercise more will live longer.
  AT
  BF
答案 A
2Britain and France are separatedby the English Channel, a body of water that can be crossed in as few as 20minutes. But the cultures of the two countries sometimes seem to be milesapart.
LastThursday Britain and France celebrated the 100th anniversary (周年纪念) of the signing of a friendship agreementcalled the Entente Cordiality. The agreement marked a new beginning for thecountries following centuries of wars and love-hate partnership.
Buttheir relationship has been ups and downs over the past century. Just lastyear, there were fierce disagreements over the Iraq war-which British PrimeMinister Tony Blair supported despite French President Jacques Chirac speakingout against it. This discomfort is expressed in Blair and Chirac's bodylanguage at international meetings. While the French leader often greets GermanChancellor Gerhard Schroeder with a hug, Blair just receives a handshake.However, some political experts say the war in Iraq could in fact have helpedties.
Thehistory of divisions may well be because of the very different ways in whichthe two sides see the world. But this doesn't stop 12 million Britons takingholidays in Franceeach year. However, only 3 million French come in the opposite direction.Surveys show that most French people feel closer to the Germans than they do tothe British. And the research carried out in Britain has found that only a thirdof the population believes the French can be trusted. Perhaps this bad feelingcomes because the British dislike France'sclose relationship with Germany,or because the French are not happy with Britain'sclose links with the US.
Whateverthe answer is, as both sides celebrate 100 years of "doubtfulfriendship", they are at least able to make jokes about each other. Here'sone: What's the best thing about Britain'srelationship with France?The English Channel.
(1)Forcenturies, the relationship between Britain and France is______.
  Afriendly
  Bimpolite
  Cbrotherly
  Da mixture of love andhate
答案 D
(2)The war inIraq does ______ to the relationship between France and Britain.
  Agood
  Bharm
  Cneither good nor harm
  Dboth good andharm
答案 D
(3)The Britishare not so friendly to ______ and the French are not so friendly to ______.
  AGermany; America
  BAmerica; Germany
  CGermany; Germany
  DAmerica; America
答案 A
(4)_____ aremore interested in having holidays in _________.
  AAmericanpeople … Britain
  BBritishpeople … Germany
  CFrench people… Britain
  DBritishpeople … France
答案 D
(5)What does thelast sentence mean? _______
  AAs long asthe English Channel exists, no further disagreement will form between France and Britain.
  BThe EnglishChannel can prevent anything unfriendly happening in both France and Britain.
  CFrance and Britain are near neighbors, andthis will help balance the relationship between them
  DThe EnglishChannel is the largest enemy between Franceand Britain.
答案:C
三、词汇与语法
1It's bad________ for you to smoke in the public places where smoking is not allowed.
  Abehavior   
  Baction   
  Cmanner   
  Dmovement
答案 A
2He has smokedfor so many years that he can ______ give it up.
  Adirectly                     
  Bmostly        
  Cexactly               
  Dhardly
答案 D
3Measles(麻疹) ________ a long time to get over.
  Aspend
  Bspends
  Ctake
  Dtakes
答案 D
4A number ofpeople _____at the street corner.
  Aam
  Bis
  Care
  Dbe
答案 C
5The children_______ play with them.
  Awant thatI                     
  Bwant mefor           
  Cwant meto            
  Dare wantingthat
答案 C
四、完型填空
    Man can not go on increasing his number atthe present rate. In the __1__ 30 years man will face a period of crisis. __2__experts believe that there will be a widespread food shortage. Other expertsthink this is too pessimistic, and that man can prevent things from gettingworse than they are now. But remember that two thirds of the people in theworld are under-nourished(有营养的)orstarving now.
    One thing that man can do is to limit the__3__ of babies born. The need __4__ this is obvious, but it is not __5__ toachieve. People have to be persuaded to limit their families.
(1)
  Afor
  Beasy
  CSome
  Dnumber
  Enext
答案 E
(2)
  Afor
  Beasy
  CSome
  Dnumber
  Enext
答案 C
(3)
  Afor
  Beasy
  CSome
  Dnumber
  Enext
答案 D
(4)
  Afor
  Beasy
  CSome
  Dnumber
  Enext
答案 A
(5)
  Afor
  Beasy
  CSome
  Dnumber
  Enext
答案 B
五、英译汉
(1)Various substances differ widelyin their magnetic(磁性的) characteristics.
(2)When I wasyoung, I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs.
(3)My problem isthat I don't have much time to do the work.
(4)Have you seenTom recently?
六、写作
Instructions:建议你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
1.介绍你的一位老师;
2.喜欢这位老师的理由。
MyTeacher
回复

使用道具 举报

lndy2004
太贵了,搞不起
回复

使用道具 举报