2013年9月大学英语B统考作文写作(全中文翻译)

Open
地址:thread-8673-1-1.html
第六部分作文本人认为最好最全作文
1.       Mymother(我的母亲)
My mother is a kind and gentle woman. She is very busy from morning tillnight. As a teacher she works diligently and efficiently. As a mother, shetakes good care of me and gives me every comfort.  
    My mother teaches English in a middleschool. She loves her students. She treats them with patience and teaches themwell. For her excellent qualities and very good teaching results, she is alwayspraised and respected by both her students and colleagues alike.   
My mother is great indeed, and I always feel proud of her.
2.       Theman I love most in my life(我最爱的人)/My father(我的父亲)
The man I love most inmy life is my father. He is my first teacher and my dear friend. When I was alittle child, I used to sit on my father’s knees, listening to his stories.
When I was seven yearsold, I started primary school. I was young, so my father picked me up fromschool every day. On the way, I told father everything that happened at school.He listened carefully and always smiled happily. He is always proud of me. I’msure my father’s love will lead me to my success and I will love him forever.
3.       Mybeloved grandparents(我亲爱的祖父母)
My grandparents areimportant people in my life. I was brought up by them when I was young. Myparents used to work in another city. It was my grandparents who took care ofme. My grandmother cooked delicious food for me and taught me how to read andwrite. My grandfather sent me to school and picked me up every day.   
My grandmother is now75 years old and my grandfather is 76 years old. They are now living near us.They are always proud of me. Now it’s my turn to take good care of them. I lovemy grandparents so much.
4.       Mybest schoolmate(我最好的同学)/ My Classmates(我的同学)
Liu Kai is my schoolmate.He is a good student and always ready to help others. One day on his way toschool, he saw a little girl crossing the road when a car nearly hit her. Justthen Liu Kai rushed up to her and caught her by the arm. The little girl wassaved. She told him where she lived, and he took her home. When Liu Kai hurriedinto the classroom, the teacher had already begun lesson. He told the teacherwhy he was late. He was then praised for what he had done.
5.       Myteacher of English(我的英语老师)/My Teacher in High School(我的高中老师)MyTeacher / A (good) teacher to remember(我的老师/难忘的老师)
My English teacher (inhigh school) is Miss Huang. She is a beautiful lady. There is always a smile onher face. Miss Huang likes singing. She is good at playing the piano. In theevening, she always sits in front of the piano and plays nice music. She is agood dancer, too. Sometimes she teaches us dancing. Miss Huang likes dogs verymuch because the dog is very friendly and cute. Her favorite color is blue, becauseblue is the color of the sky and the sea. She is my favorite teacher. Ourclassmates all like her very much.
下载地址:

2013年大学英语B统考_写作_(全中文翻译).doc

下载:147 次
回复

使用道具 举报

asdfg
很详细,希望能用上
回复

使用道具 举报

王杰
下不了呀
回复